Part 72: Cafe (Ereri One-Shot Time!)

* So how about a Ereri One-Shot? I haven't done an Ereri One-Shot in a few days and I think I have an idea for one!

~Cafe Ereri One-Shot~

Eren sat in the back of the cafe sipping on a small cup of coffee and reading a book he had randomly grabbed off his bedside table earlier. This was a normal Saturday: Eren would wake up around eight, quickly get showered and dressed, grab a book off the table, and rush to his sister's cafe for his normal small cup of coffee.

Saturdays have always been his favorite days of the week, mostly because he sees his sister and meets Armin soon after. But this day was going to be different, but in a good way. As Eren continued to sip his drink, a familiar face walked through the front doors. Levi Ackerman.

Levi hadn't talked to Eren in a few days because of "reasons he wouldn't tell him even if the sky was falling". Though he understood, Eren missed him. He missed him to a great extent.

Eren's eyes wondered over to the doorway and caught the sight of Levi. "Levi?" Eren almost yelled, slowly standing up to walk over to him.

Levi looked straight at Eren and tried to move his gaze, only to fail. "E-Eren?" he spat out, soon regretting his hateful tone.

This stung Eren in the heart and he bit the inside of his cheek. He hesitantly walked over to his friend, looking down at the floor as he spoke. "H-how have you b-been?" His voice cracked as he tried to hold in tears.

Why was he so sad? They couldn't talk because of something terrible, right?

"I've been fine...you?" Levi held himself back from lifting up Eren's face to look at him.

"Amazing," he spoke sarcastically, lifting his head up and looks into Levi's eyes. "Great, just great. Especially after you decided to stop talking to me completely."

This struck Levi hard, he closed his eyes and calmed himself down. "I-I'm sorry Eren, can I explain?"

Hesitantly, Eren nodded, leading Levi over to his table in the way back. As he sat down, he spoke, "Explain, please."

The older male scratched the back of his neck and sighed, sucking in a bit of courage. "The reason why I haven't talked to you is embarrassing, but if it will help you I will try to tell you," his face began to heat up despite his usual ability to control it.

"I seem to have fallen in love with you."

Those words. Could they actually be true?

Awestruck, Eren bites his lip lightly and turns his face away. This was great- Eren also loved Levi. This was a dream come true, but he couldn't believe it.

He quickly tried to collected his words and spoke, "W-wait r-really?" The brown haired male smiled widely with newfound excitement.

Levi's eyes widened slightly at the sight. "Yes." He was confused on why Eren was so happy. Could it be that Eren liked him back?

"This is amazing," Eren said, pulling Levi into a tight embrace without warning. "I have loved you for more years than I can count!"

A small smile slowly made it's way across Levi's lips as he hugged back. A relaxed sigh escaped his mouth as he pulled Eren into a kiss. Quickly after he did it, he pulled away and apologized.

"It's o-okay," Eren said with a deep blush as he pulled Levi into a small peck on the lips. "Want to come here with me on Saturdays?"

A chuckle fell from Levi's mouth as he kissed the younger's cheek. "Yes."

Saturdays are Eren's favorite days of the week. His schedule is always the same- wake up around eight but is pulled back to bed by Levi, quickly get dressed next to Levi, leaving the book on the counter, and spending hours at his sister's cafe with Levi. He still visits Armin afterward, it's just a little awkward.

~THE END~

Me: I'm proud of this. It's not as cute as they usually are, but it was pretty cute. Well until the next one! BauBye Friends!