Part 9: L Lawliet

* I shall worn you that if you haven't watched ALL the episodes of Death Note, then this will spoil it for you.

Light: But you haven't even finished it.

Me: I KNOW but all my friends spoiled it for me.....

Light: Oh you poor thing.

Me: Shut up.

1) He is special, in our eyes and others. L Lawliet is his name, and through the whole season, we spent our time trying to find out his real name. Light spent his time doing the same, he was ready to kill him as soon as he could.

2) L has raven black hair and dark, pale blue eyes. They look grey sometimes, most of the time anyways. But, when they are thinking or something very interesting is happening, his hair turns a dark shade of blue and his eyes are bright dark blue.

3) He was a wonderful and intelligent detective. He had worked in a lot of his time on the Kira case.

4) You should just be happy.......though....he's gone. We all still love him!

Me: I wonder if Light actually likes L......

L: Have you not watched that far?

Me: I'm only on episode 16.

Light: Then how do you know what happened?

Me: All my friends spoiled it.....I told you two that in the beginning!

L: We forgot.....

Me: Hehe, alright. *picks up part and reads over it* Time to publish!

Light: Next part people you haven't read yet will be here. See you soon.