Part 50: Announcement and A Kuroko x Kagami One-Shot

* One small, tiny announcement that's not really important but I want to share. I PASSED MY SCIENCE SOL. Okay, well since that is out of the way, how about a new ship and a new One-Shot? (I adore this ship.)

~~Kurko x Kagami One-Shot~~

Kagami swore to himself that he would beat 'The Generation of Miracles'. Even when he met Kuroko at Teikou. But, he felt some sort of pull, a bond, towards Kuroko that he could never seem to pull away from.

Today, during the basketball practice, Kagami could have sworn that Kuroko blushed when he accidentally touched his arm. Kagami had shook it off, believing that it was a fluke to the eye.

As he walked away from the gym to his house, Kuroko popped out of nowhere, as usual, and walked with him with a large smile on his face. Confused, Kagami asked, “What are you all happy about?"

Kuroko only smiled more, suppressing a giggle. “A lot."

Though he wanted to ask what that meant, Kagami just kept his mouth shut and continued toward his house. As he reached the door, he peered back at the still smiling Kuroko. “Just tell me already."

Kuroko's smile wavered slightly, but he noded and held out a small box. “Here, it's a present. This is why I was so happy." At that, Kuroko's normal blank face came back.

Kagami took the box gently. “Uh, thanks." He was at a loss for words. So instead of speaking anymore, he pulled Kuroko in a quick hug and nodded. “Have a good night." He quickly stepped into his house and closed the door.

“Goodnight," Kuroko whispered, blushing lightly, and walked towards his own house.

Inside his house, Kagami opened the box and looked inside. A necklace layed in the white fluff. It was a red basketball, his favorite....color.

“Why would he give me this?" Kagami asked out loud. He pulled the necklace out and put it on without hesitation. Secretly, Kagami wanted to kiss Kuroko as a thanks for this surprising present.

But he couldn't do that.

He couldn't.

But he wanted to....just to thank him.

It's not right though!

“I have to thank him somehow...." Kagami mumbled, running a hand through his hair. This was unlike Kagami, he only ever cared about winning.....but Kuroko changed him when he was around.

Kagami decided to thank the blue haired male the next day. With that, he went to his room and falls on the bed.

~Next Day (Saturday)~

Kuroko slept only a few hours the night before. He couldn't seem to get the hug out of his mind. Though Kuroko wasn't usually so outgoing, unless you count basketball, he felt like he had to try hard with Kagami.

The two met many weeks ago and Kuroko knew something was between them....just didn't know what.

“I'm going to see him," Kuroko decided, standing up and changing clothes before running off towards Kagami's home.

----

As Kuroko walked towards Kagami's place, he noticed Kagami running toward his own. As the two approached each other, Kagami did something surprising. He kissed Kuroko.

The shorter male's eyes widened and he stood there, shocked. He soon began to kiss back, hugging the red haired male close to him. As they pulled away, Kagami smiled. A smile that sent chills down Kuroko's spine.

“So, you do like me back," Kagami said, running a hand through Kuroko's short, sky blue hair.

A rare smile appeared on Kuroko's face and he kissed Kagami again, holding his face close to his.

The two stood there, kissing until a squeal is heard from behind them. They pull away and turn around, red faced. Surprisingly enough, the person who had squealed was none other than Kise.

“I knew there was something going on between the two of you!" He sounded happy. Really happy.

Kagami's face forms a scowl and he glares at Kise. “You knew?"

Kise nodded multiple times before running over and pushing the two's faces together, forcing them to kiss. Seems that Kuroko and Kagami weren't the only ones who weren't themselves.

<~END~>

Me: So, I'm sick. Yep. I believe I have strep throat. *shrugs* Hopefully I'll be fine.

Jeff and BEN: You'll be fine.

Me: *looks at them questioningly* Um, why are the two of you here? This was a Kuroko and Kagani one-shot.

Jeff: *shrugs and runs off*

BEN: I think those two left already. *pulls out ds*

Me: *coughs and shakes head* We got some Kuroko x Kagami goin' on. Well, that's the end of this part. But before I say goodbye, I want to thank you all. I mean, 4 thousand veiws? Wow. Thank you guys. Don't forget that you can give me requests for my parts. Until the next one!