Part 40: Thanksgiving!

* Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all are having a good day today. How about I do a Thanksgiving Special for everyone? I want to!

~~*Thanksgiving Special*~~

I walk over to the oven and stare at it angrily. "I hate ovens," I say.

Slender shakes his head, opens up the oven, and puts the turkey inside. "Why do you hate ovens?"

"I just do." I begin to stir the mashed potatoes. EJ walks in with BEN by his side. They decide to work on pumpkin pies.

"EJ, don't you dare put any kidneys in those pies, I've made one especially for you. It is currently in the fridge," I command, scraping the potatoes into a bowl and setting it on the table.

EJ's eyes light up and he runs to the fridge, getting ready to eat the pie. I walk over and smack his hand, "Not yet," I say, walking over to make something else.

Jeff walks into the kitchen with Roxy on his back, followed by Mad on Toby's back and Serenity. Serenity jumps on EJ's back as soon as she sees him.

"Jeff, Roxy, make sweet potatoes. Mad and Toby.....make macaroni and cheese. Serenity, make something we don't have yet." Slender says, placing the ham in the oven under the turkey.

I arrange the plates and silverware, then I put the drinks out along with the food already made. "We are almost finished!" I say excitedly.

As everyone finishes up the rest of the food, a knock sounds from the door. I walk over to it and open it up. "You guys came!" I yell, hugging Pewds and then switching to hug Cry.

They walk in behind me, Cry shuts the door. "Slender, Pewds and Cry are here!" I shout for Slender, leading the two into the kitchen. "You two can either stay in here or go to the table, the foods almost ready and we are waiting for other guests."

Pewds speaks, "We'll help out with anything!"

"There's nothing else to do. Finally, everything's finished!" Slender places the turkey, ham, and all the other foods onto the table.

A knock comes from the door again and I walk over and open it. Ciel, Sebastian, L, Eren, Levi, Rin, Yukio, Finn, Marshall Lee, Jake, Armin, and Erwin walk inside one after another.

"Everyone has arrived! Time to eat!" I yell, getting my plate of food and sitting down. Once we get everything, then pray, we eat.

*~After Eating~*

We all sit there, watching random tv. "Me and Cry have to go. We'll try and visit tomorrow," Pewds says, hugging me, Mad, Serenity, and Roxy before leaving hand in hand with Cry.

"Me and Finn have to go, too. See y'all around." Marshal leaves with Finn by his side.

Everyone left, one group after another, leaving the rest of us sitting there.

I look over at Slender and sit next to him. "I'm going to bed!" Roxy yells, grabbing Jeff by the hand. "You're coming with me!"

We all laugh as Roxy runs up to her room with Jeff. Serenity walks out with EJ and Mad goes to her room with Toby.

"Goodnight," I say, hugging Slender and walking up to my room.

~~*Real Life*~~

Me: How is your all's Thanksgiving going? I haven't eaten yet. I have to wait until 4 before everything's finished and everyone's here! Well, that's the end of this part, until the next one. Have a great Thanksgiving!