Part 2: Where To Fangirl

* Back with another chapter! On the same day too!

Ciel: If only you did that with your other stories.

Me: Oh hush. Onto the instructions!

1) You should do it while no one is looking, or when everyone is looking, whatever floats your boat. Unless you want people to think of you as strange and creepy, or maybe even get the wrong idea!

2) While you are watching or reading whatever is making you fangirl! It is the perfect time to maybe let out a scream or even dance a little.

3) In your room. Maybe you are sitting in your room and you think about a wonderful character that you love, and you just have to freak out. Do it! No one's around!

4) In front of your good friends. They may even fangirl with you! Maybe the two of you love the same character! Or just the same anime or whatever it is that you are fangirling about.

5) With you animals. It's not a person, it won't think any different of you...maybe. No one else is there, so do it!

Ciel: This chapter was optimistic.

Me: *confused*

Ciel: You have no idea what that means do you?

Me: *shakes my head* Not at all.

Sebastian: I see you turned of that sad music! Good!

Me: *smiles* It changes you once you take those headphones out.

Grell: I noticed that you fangirled over me today.

William: And me.

Snake: And me, says Emily.

Sebastian: And of course me.

Me: *closes eyes while blushing* I sure did.

Finny: *pops out of nowhere* And Me!

Me: *passes out*

Ciel: It seems that Kri has....passed out. See you in the next chapter. *whispers* Actually it won't be us.