Part 74: I'm Glad To Have Met You (Ereri One-Shot Part 2)

* I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO LATE! I tried to make it really long but I feel like it came out as a cliffhanger, if you think so, then just comment it and I'll make a third part to fully finish it off!

~Part 2~

Eren couldn't help but smile widely when he woke up he following morning. Armin was right about talking to him.

"Armin, I knew you were a genius, but this is amazing!" He said with excitement into his phone. "He wants to see me again! This is just plain great."

A small chuckle came from the other side of the phone. "I am a genius aren't I? And that is amazing, tell me everything when you're home!"

"I will, I will, I promise! Before I go, how are you and Erwin? Do you guys have any plans?"

"We are great, and yes..." a few seconds of silence passed and a small giggle can be heard, "We're planning on seeing a movie."

Eren blushed slightly at the thought of what was going on, on the other side of the phone. "Well you two have fun, tell Erwin I said 'Hi'!"

Armin answered with a smile, "He said 'Hi' back! Talk to you later, Eren! Bye bye." Then the call was finished and Eren was still smiling.

With an excited clap, he stood up off of his bed and pur on his coat, grabbing his wallet and phone. "W-well, here I go."

~Ten Minutes Later~

Eren sat down at the same table as the day before and ordered a cup of tea. "How do I not know he's a murderer or something..." he grumbled into the cup.

"Because I would have already snatched you up," a voice responded and sat down in the seat in front of him.

With a gasp, Eren looked up from his cup and began to blush deeply. "Uh-um I'm so sorry...I didn't mean that!"

"Shh, it's fine. But I'm not a murderer or any other monstrous things, I'm just a tattoo artist," Levi quickly responded with a small smile.

Butterflies began to flutter inside of Eren's stomach. There goes that beautiful smile again, he thought with a sigh.

"Hm? Are you alright?" Levi asked, looking slightly worried.

The blush that had already faded off of Eren's face made it's appearance once again. "I-I'm fine! I-its okay I-I'm f-fine," he stuttered out quickly, trying to turn his red face away.

With a swift movement of his hand, Levi gently moved the younger boy's face so it was facing him. "Eren, are you alright?"

Eren couldn't move. Well, he could, but he didn't want to. He liked it like this, having Levi's hand on his face and looking at him with care in his eyes. It sent several rounds of butterflies to flutter around in his stomach.

He didn't know how to answer...these were the times that Eren feared the most. Should he tell the truth and get hurt or tell a lie and get caught?

His stomach was in a mess with butterflies and confusion.

"I am okay, r-really. My s-stomach is just in a knot," Eren said, slowly melting into Levi's warm hand.

It wasn't a lie, but he didn't explain the knot...and he was actually feeling slightly bad about it.

"A-alright," Levi stumbled the words out, "as long as you're okay." The small smile that was there before, came back and so did the next wave of butterflies.

Not removing his hand from Eren's face, Levi chuckled lightly and kissed his nose. "Even though you might not know a lot about me, I have heard a lot about you and I find you fascinating."

The younger boy's face had started to glow a bright red. ....only one other person had found him fascinating and that had been Jean. Does that mean...he likes him? This was great!

"O-oh? W-well thanks..." Eren mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck, darting his eyed away from Levi.

He didn't want to move, he didn't want Levi to move. They both sat there in that position until their food had arrived- even then, the two glanced over at each other with a small blush every once in a while.

"You know, you're a sweet person and you're definitely going to help the world some day," Levi had spoken up, smiling softly.

Not really understanding what he meant, Eren just smiled widely and bit the inside of his cheek. "I don't really believe that."

"Well I do," Levi said sweetly and kissed the top of Eren's hand. "And I also believe that you would make a great boyfriend to anyone in this world."

A deep blush had began to spread itself across Eren's cheeks. "Th-that's so nice of y-you to say." The butterflies were beginning to become too much and Eren couldn't settle in his seat.

"It's the truth," a kiss was planted on Eren's lips but was gone as quickly as it had came. "I would like to let you get to know me better. You should visit me sometime at the Parlor." Levi ruffled Eren's hair and caressed his cheek before standing up.

"I-I definitely will, you should visit me at the shop sometime as well!" Eren said enthusiastically, smiling up at him. "I'd love to get to know you."

A rarely large smile formed on Levi's lips as he kissed the top of the younger's hand. "I'll see you soon then, cutie." At that, Levi walked out of the door and to his home.

Smiling excitedly, Eren stood up and had practically skipped outside. "Hopefully this will turn out better than Jean..." he whispered, "he'll get me over Jean, he's better than him." Biting his lip lightly, Eren headed back to his shop to get at least a few hours in before going home.

~THE END~

Me: If you guys think this was too much like a cliffhanger, I'll make a third part! Well, until the next part (which I'll actually try to publish soon this time)! BauBye Friends!