Part 28: A New Ship (BEN X Jeff)

* Hehe, I haven't written any of these have I? I seriously cannot remember. *rubs forehead* Well, I ship this, hopefully you do also. If not, I suggest you do not read it! Let's go shall we?

BEN: Oh, Oh Lord. *covers face*

*~New Love (BEN X Jeff land)~*

Jeff walks into BEN's room angrily. “BEN, was it you who stole my knife?!" His voice was loud, and BEN jumps at the suddeness.

“N-no! It wasn't me." BEN looks down, playing with his thumbs.

Jeff rolls his eyes and walks over to BEN, picking up his face. “Oh you didn't, huh? How do I know you're not lying?" Jeff's face was extremely close to BEN's, causing BEN's cheeks to heat up.

“I-I'm not!" His eyes dart in every direction besides Jeff's face.

“Hmm, how to make you tell the truth.....let me think." His face gets closer and closer to BEN's. “Ah, I got it." He puts a hand behind BEN's head and pulls his lips onto his, kissing him roughly.

BEN was caught off guard, but soon kisses him back.

They pull away a few minutes afterwards, gasping for air. “You going to tell me the truth now?" Jeff asks, out of breath.

“Nope," BEN replies, pulling Jeff's lips back onto his.

The two kiss again, only with more passion and love.

Jeff's tongue slides across BEN's bottom lip, asking for entrance. BEN grants it, wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Just as they separate again for air, Jeff whispers, “Forget about the knife." He snakes his arms around BEN's waist and begins to kiss him again. Ignoring the knife that was hidden on the table all along.

*~Back To The Real World~*

Me: Not my best work, but good right? *smirks*

BEN: *a blushing mess*

Jeff: This is what goes on in your head? That's terrifying.

Me: YUP, I KNOW! *twirls around in circles*

Jeff: *pulls out knife* Can I stab her?

BEN: No....it wouldn't be worth it.

Me: Well that's all of this part. Until the next one!

Jeff: *tries to stab me*

BEN: *grabs Jeff's arm* No, bad Jeff.