Part 5: Kuroshitsuji-Black Butler (1)

* I will have even the dead characters here.

Alois: *snifle*

Me: What's wrong?

Alois: I'm one of them......

Me: *hugs him and sobs* I know

1) Ciel Phantomhive: You shall fangirl like crazy over his beautiful eyes. And his personality may or may not set you on fire. His eyes, his face, his personality, his history, him. Fangirl away!

2) Sebastian Michaelis: Oh come on ladies and gentlemen, this butler right here is perfect. We all love him, but we also hate him deep down inside. He has those crimson eyes that turn that beautiful pink when he is ordered by Ciel. His raven black hair, his clothes, this Demon self. Ladies and gentlemen, fangirl away.

3) Alois Trancy: LOVE HIS HAPPY SIDE. He may have been bipolar, but part of us loved him. You only have a certain amount of time with him, and he is a special character! You have to fangirl over his blonde hair, his tongue marking, his bright blue eyes, and purple clothes. He is perfect in that strange sort of way.

4) Claude Faustus: I don't like him, but some of you may! He is a handsome butler much like Sebastian himself. His eyes can make you fangirl all around the room. His strange love for Alois.....may make you fangirl?

5) Grell Sutcliff: He may be gay, but he is fabulous! We all wish that he wasn't, but then we remember that if he wasn't that he wouldn't be as flamboyant and fabulous. His red hair sends every fangirl on a rampage. And when he had short hair! OH MY LORD WE SCREAMED.

6) William T. Spears: A smart but stiff Shinigami. We all love him for that odd but wonderful reason. His glasses plus his death scythe are amazing! When he had his glasses off, we screamed and zoom in closely to the screen.

7) Undertaker: We all fangirl and love him. Once you see his bright green eyes, you will explode. He may be creepy, but he is mysterious. His long silver hair can send you into a fangirling mess.

8) Snake: He may speak through his snakes, but his look and voice are all too wonderful. Now that he is part of the Phantomhive manor, you just have that jumping feeling in the back of your head.

Me: We have a new fangirl here to say hello, Roxy.

Roxy: Hia!! *sees Sebastian and screams*

Sebastian: A Sebastian fangirl?

Me: Yup.

Sebastian: Great.

Roxy: *hugs him*

Sebastian: I kind of like this. *hugs back*

Ciel: Wonderful, she took my Sebastian.

Me: Hmm? What was that?

Ciel: *blushes* N-nothing!

Me: *hugs Snake and Finny* I love the two of you.

Alois: *snifle* I want a hug...

Me: *hugs Alois*

Snake: He took her, says Wordsworth.

Finny: He did!

Me: Jealous......

Sebastian: *still hugging Roxy*

Roxy: Hehehe!!!

Me: Goodnight everyone! It's 11:26 here and I'm going to sleep. See you in the next chapter!

Roxy: Bye!!