Chapter 21

April went by fun. And before anyone knew it, May had arrived. Everyone was hyped up for their exams and last minute projects were being made and finishes were added. So the week of the school was pretty hectic. The teachers were harder on us; they kept taking tests and gave out piles and piles of homework. Chace and I didn’t go on any other date because I was busy and my friends and I spent more time together because of our study sessions.

Chace also seemed to be busy in the shooting of some movie named ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’ and to tell the truth; before this marriage I would have been jumping to watch this movie but not anymore as I already see Chace day and night in the same house.

I think he is starting to fall in love with me…

But that might just be because I was falling more in love with him every other day. The little smiles he passed made my heart flutter and my smile to widen. I just hope he doesn’t start to see me as a little sister because that would be weird as I was his wife and all.

The get together and Ciara’s house was embarrassing for me. Ciara questioned me nonstop about how my life was with Chace Crawford and when we were planning to have ‘little Crawford(s)’. I was scarlet by the time she had finished her inquiries but that wasn’t it. She started to give me a lecture about how it was like when she got pregnant with her son and what happened during the nine months. I have to say, some of those were really funny while the others were embarrassing as she wagged her eyebrows at me on some parts of the story.

However, I had fun and her husband wasn’t really who I imagined to be. He wore glasses but his hair fell over his glasses a bit creating the sexy nerd look –probably by the choice of Ciara. He was cool though; he contributed in the conversation and was really funny.

Her son, Jason, was adorable; the little two year old crawled around and it was amazing the way his eyes lit up at his parents and he smiled his front two teeth smile at them. He was a cuddly little thing and I just wanted to squeeze him. His hair were dark brown just like his father where as his eyes were like his mother –emerald green. Clearly he was going to be a heartbreaker in his teenage years.

After that Chace and I didn’t go out anywhere.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

“Alex!” Chace called as I started to make my way towards the kitchen.

“Yeah?”

“When’s your first exam?” he inquired.

I rolled my tongue in my mouth deep in thought. “On 10th May I guess,” I said finally.

“You don’t look worried.”

I frowned. “Should I be?”

“Of course; today’s 9th.”

My eyes widened in horror. “You are lying right?” I asked, feeling dread seep into my bones.