Chapter 28

“Can we go see the London Eye now?” I asked excitedly.

Chace stared at me flatly. “I thought you were hungry?”

“I got my ice-cream,” I showed him my chocolate and strawberry scooped ice-cream. “So, can we?”

He sighed. “Yeah, come on.”

I grinned and grabbed his hand. “Are we walking?”

“Yes.”

I groaned.

***Two Hours Later***

“It’s so pretty,” I said in wonder. It had taken fifteen minutes for us to reach the London Eye but more than an hour to finally get on it because the queue was too long. I wanted Chace to use his celebrity-ness to cut the line and get on the Ferris wheel. But then I thought about the others in line who must have been standing for hours and kept my mouth shut. Finally, our turn came and we joined about twenty-five others in the glass room of the London Eye. The wheel moved slowly, so that you could watch the view in serene silence and save every moment with a camera or the blink of the eye. At first Chace and I just stared out of the glass when I felt a strange pricking at the back of my neck. I turned around to find a girl of the age of thirteen staring at us. I smiled awkwardly at her, knowing pretty well that there was a storm coming.

I wasn’t wrong.

The girl let out a full blown grin and said loudly. “You are Alexandria Crawford!”

I froze in my place as every head whipped towards us. Even Chace was staring at me.

“Er… hi everyone,” I muttered blushing. I nudged Chace discreetly with my elbow. He smiled charmingly at the people and put his hand on my waist.

“Hello,” he said clearly.

All the girls in the glass room screamed. I winced at the noise –just our bad luck, most of the people in here were teenager girls. As quick as lightning, they all had surrounded us.

Chace, the ever smooth talker, asked them all to give some space and that we had the whole ride to give autographs and take pictures. I stepped to the side, knowing pretty well that no one wanted a picture with me.

I was once again proved wrong.

The first girl was the thirteen year old who had recognized us. “Could you sign this?” she asked sweetly to Chace. After he had signed it, she made a heart ahead of it and came to me. “You too, please!”

I raised my eyebrows shocked but signed my name after the heart. She grinned. “Can I get a picture too –with the both of you?”

Chace nodded his approval and grabbed my hand to pull me near. We knelt down beside her and her mother took a picture of all of us. One by one, everyone in the capsule had a picture with us and took autographs. Lastly, we all took a group picture.

The ride ended in thirty minutes, and Chace and I had plenty of pictures of the views from the London eye. We got off it with all the girls calling out good byes’ behind us.

“That was cool,” I said casually, as we now started to walk towards Big Ben.

He smirked. “I saw that.”

I looked at him confused. “Saw what?”

“When you stepped away.”

I blushed. “I didn’t know that I had fans.”

“You are Chace Crawford’s wife, of course you have fans,” he boasted. I rolled my eyes. Even though he was being arrogant, I still felt a fuzzy feeling in my chest.