Chapter 3

“Ugh…” I groaned, as my eyes opened due to the red haze of the light on my eye lids. After a few minutes, I fluttered my eyes open to see a purple ceiling. I blinked; none of the ceilings in my house were purple. I sat up, and my hands rubbed against silk sheets. Okaaay, so none of the rooms in our house had silk sheets. I looked around the room I was in, it was huge room with a huge window and a huge bed and a huge door.

Fine, I’m exaggerating. The walls of the room started from black or may be the darkest shade of purple. As they went up they got lighter shades of purple till it became white forming a circle in the middle of the ceiling from where a chandelier was hanging. The room had mahogany (I think) wooden floors and three doors of the same wood. The windows were by the side of the bed opposite of the door which was slightly bigger than the other two. There was also a window seat, the one where we can sit and stare out all day long. There was full length mirror along with a dressing table in front of the bed with the two doors alongside it. I guess one of the doors led to the bathroom and the other the wardrobe. The curtains on the windows which seemed to be made of dark purple velvet were drawn and sunlight streamed through it which woke me up in the first place. Now the question is where am I?

I crept out of the bed and noticed that the sheets were black with purple stripes and pillows of different shades of purple. Two side tables, one had an alarm clock resided on either side of it. It was king sized bed, the head rest was of black color with poles on the side of it with some sort of swirling design with white on it.  As I stood on the wooden floor, last day’s events suddenly burst in to my mind and I swayed on my feet. I held on the pole of the king sized bed to stay standing on my feet and touched a hand to my forehead. Erg, I was so stupid! Who faints on their wedding day?! Me of course! Ugh, this is so bad… and what would Chace think? He didn’t even kiss me and I was fainting! He would think I am a creep.  And what would people think about me? This is so me… damn.

Wait, I fainted yesterday than my honey moon night was last night and Chace isn’t here. I started hyper ventilating, doesn’t he want me? Does he think because I fainted that I am a creep, wait did he already give me a divorce?!

Calm down! A voice in my head shouted. You can’t get a divorce just after a wedding day!

I have to say, the voice comforted me enough to get hold of myself and decide what to do now because I might be in a house kidnapped, or I might just be in a new house which my parents bought without me knowing. Both of which were very unlikely.

I looked down at myself; I was wearing my yellow pajamas. Huh? When did I change?

I went to one of the doors by the side of the mirror and opened it to see a walk in wardrobe full of clothes. And here’s the thing, the wardrobe was full of my clothes all new and old. I chose a red t shirt, blue jeans and red high tops. Then I went through the other door and opened it to see a big bathroom. The tiles were black and purple and there was a bath on one corner and a shower and toilet the other end. The sink was made of marble behind which was mirror. I cocked my head to the side as I saw screws on the side of the mirror. As I gave it a tug, it opened to reveal full stocked shelf with necessities of the bathroom. I was surprised to find my favorite soap and shampoo in there too. After taking a long nice warm shower I put on the clothes and brushed my hair and then decided to head out of the room.

The hallway that I stepped into was dimly lit, and so looked golden. I walked softly down the wooden floors and saw paintings on the white painted walls. There were huge windows taller than six feet which showed the scenery of a forest and behind it the mountains. Down the hallway were some more doors. I opened the first one and saw a huge room contrasting between the colors black, blue, grey and white. Before I could look the door inside the room opened and out stepped Chace who was wearing jeans which hung low on his hips. His hair were wet and fall on forehead and water beads flowed down his muscular chest to his ripped abs and then inside his jeans. I swallowed; I was tempted to see where the water beads went. Bad Alex, bad girl! The voice in my head said and I mentally slapped myself when I caught myself staring at his lower abdomen. When I met his eyes, I saw he was smirking at me and I immediately blushed.