~I Think We Should Break Up~ Jeff Wittek

He was so beautiful, peacefully sleeping as if there were no problems in the world. You didn't want to wake him, didn't want to disturb his slumber so you decided to scroll through social media. You smiled as the recent photo Jeff had posted was the first that showed up on your feed. The two of you had been dating for almost four months now, but had finally announced it to his fans. It was your favorite photo of the two of you, you both standing in his bathroom wrapped up in a giant blanket together.

You clicked on the comment section after seeing your friends' supportive comments, but a few caught your eye

She is UGLY, why is he with her?!?!!

I mean...she's no Cierra or Natalie but alright....

Jeff, come on buddy, you could do SOO much better than her.

You knew you'd receive hate, which is the reason why the two of you decided to wait before announcing your relationship. Jeff wanted to announce it when you were ready, which you thought you were. However, now that it was actually happening, you weren't sure if you were ready for this. You weren't sure you were ready to have eyes on you, or get hate on a daily basis.

You crawled out of the bed, slowly making your way to the living room of your shared apartment. You absentmindedly watched the TV in front of you, unable to think about anything besides the mean words that were spoken towards you. You questioned everything about your relationship with Jeff, was this really what you wanted? Was it what he wanted?

You were so deep in your thoughts, you didn't notice Jeff come out of the bedroom. He plopped down beside you, calling out your name a few times before shaking you to get your attention. You gave him a small smile, before looking back at the TV.

"Have you seen how many likes we got last night?" He questioned, scrolling through his notification page. You tried to swallow your fear as he clicked on the comment section of the photo. You didn't know what you were doing, but you snatched his phone from his hand before he could read them. He gave you a confused look, looking back and forth from your petrified face to your tight grip on his phone. "Babe? Are you okay?" You stood and paced in front of Jeff, contemplating your words, even though they poured out before you could really understand what you were saying.

"I think we should break up." Jeff looked at you, starting to lightly laugh because he thought you were joking. You looked down at your feet, pushing your hair behind you ear before looking back at him, meeting his dark brown eyes with your e/c ones, which were now red from holding back tears.

"Wait, you're kidding right? Baby, we just announced that we are together." You slowly sat down next to him, handing him his phone back to him, not looking at him. You were well aware of the situation, but you couldn't help but think of the words spoken about you.

"I know we did but, I guess I didn't realize how much hate I would get. They make fair points too, I'm not Cierra, and I'm not Natalie. I'm just wondering if this is really what you want, we might as well end it before it gets even more complicated." You looked at Jeff for the first time in a few minutes, noticing tears are now slowly pouring down his face.

"You're questioning if this is what I want? You're doubting I want you because you don't look like Cierra or Natalie? Y/n, that's exactly why I want you, because you aren't those girls. I want you because you are a completely different person than the two of them. And you think it hasn't gotten complicated yet? Sweetheart, I know it has only been four months, but I am so in love with you, it's already complicated if that's what you mean." Your breath hitched in your throat. That was the first time either you or Jeff had said you loved each other. You knew you loved Jeff, you knew you loved him from your first date with him, but you hadn't realized Jeff loved you too. Neither of you had admitted to loving one another because you both were afraid of it being said to early and scaring the other person.

"You love me, Jeff?" You watched as Jeff twiddled with his thumbs, carefully thinking of his answer. He sighed deeply, as if he was tired of something, before looking up at you again.

"Yes, I am madly in love with you and I'm tired of holding those words back. I'm tired of having to bite my tongue anytime i see you smile, or whenever you make those cheesy jokes that you love so much. I'm sick and tired of not telling you I love you whenever you clutch onto my arm when we watch scary movies or when you subconsciously bounce along lightly to songs that play on the radio. Y/n, I fell in love with you on our first date, I knew I was in love with you when I walked you to your porch at the end of the night. I want this. I want you." You were in full blown tears by now, and so was he. Your bodies crashed together as you pulled one another closer. You cried into his shoulders as he whispered "I love you" over and over again in your ear and stroked your hair.

"I love you, Jeff Wittek." You muttered against his neck. He looked down at you, admiring the woman that had his entire heart. The two of you cuddled close together as he turned on your favorite movie, knowing it would cheer you up. Your eyes grew heavier as his hand continuously played with your hair.

When you woke up from your nap, you noticed Jeff was gone. You decided to look at his post again, but you noticed he had posted something on his story. It was a selfie of you cuddled up against him, fast asleep. You smiled at the photo before going on to read the words he had posted along with it.

 You smiled at the photo before going on to read the words he had posted along with it

This is my baby, whom I love more than anything. If you leave any hate about her or about us being a couple, you'll get blocked. If you can't support us and my happiness, then you aren't a true fan of mine.

You heard the sound of food sizzling coming from the kitchen, which is where Jeff must be. You sauntered into the kitchen, finding him standing over the stove cooking your favorite meal. You wrapped your small body around his torso from behind, smiling against his strong back.

"I love you." You whispered, leaving a small kiss on his back.