~I will always chose you~ Heath Hussar

The music of the party bounced off the walls and into your ears. The alcohol started to take over as you watched him stand there by the pool table, talking to his friends. David threw a party at his house and everyone in your group was there, that meant Heath. You used to be best friends with him, but once he started dating Mariah, the two of you drifted apart.

To say you were upset about where the two of you currently stood would be an understatement. Heath was your best friend, and he had been for years. You were one of the people that really convinced him to follow his dreams and move out to LA, you were with him while he and Zane started vine and their youtube channel. You stood by his side through everything and he stood by yours.

As cliche as it was, you eventually through the process fell in love with your best friend. You were always terrified to admit your feelings to Heath, and you soon regretted never telling him when he introduced you to Mariah. You wished more than anything that you could be happy for him, Mariah was a lovey girl, but it broke your heart to see her hold the boy you loved and hear him gush on and on about how in love he was with her.

"Hey, you've been standing over here for a while. Is everything okay?" You heard a voice call out from over your shoulder. You turned around to see Zane standing there, looking concerned by how you were secluded from your friends. You sighed to yourself, you knew you couldn't lie to Zane, he knew when you were lying.

"I miss Heath." You muttered, admitting it for the first time out loud in months. Zane stepped closer to you, joining you in watching him from afar.

"Why didn't you tell him about your feelings for him." Zane knew about your crush on Heath, he had known your feelings for Heath before you even knew it yourself.

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but that ended up happening either way." You swished my drink around in your red solo cup, watching the liquids toss and turn around.

"He misses you too." Zane whispered, causing you to look up into his eyes. You didn't believe it, Heath seemed so much happier without you in his life. You glanced back over to where Heath stood, finding that his eyes were already on you and Zane. Heath immediately tried to play it off that he was just glancing around the party, but you knew he was watching you.

"I need some air." You muttered, placing you cup on the counter and pushing passed the bodies until you were outside. You heard Scotty and Todd shout out some hellos to you as you passed them and Heath, but you only gave them a small smile and wave before continuing towards the backyard.

When you were alone, the cool LA air breezing through your hair, you took a hit from your juul, thinking about what Zane had just told you. You heard what sounded like rustling coming from the grass, but you ignored it, thinking it was just an animal running through the backyard.

"I didn't know you started smoking." An old familiar voice called out, you turned to meet Heath's gaze. He stepped closer to you, until you were face to face.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me anymore." Heath let out a small laugh, looking down at his feet. Neither of you knew what to say to one another. You replayed the last time you had even spoken to one another, which was three months ago. The two of you argued over how Heath never spent time with you anymore and how Heath chose Mariah over you.

"I miss you. Y/n." He muttered under his breath after a few minutes of awkward silence. You looked away from him when he tried to make eye contact with you. You couldn't do it to yourself.

"You have Mariah now, you don't need me." You repeated his words that he had said to you in the heat of the moment all those nights ago. Heath stepped closer to you and tried to reach out to hold your hands, but you crossed them and refused eye contact.

"I didn't mean that, I was angry and I was blinded. I didn't realize that I had abandoned you and left you in the dust. Y/n, please, can we just go back to the way it was." You didn't realize that Heath was now holding your hand. You glanced down and felt butterflies wake from their hibernation, quickly ending the feeling by pulling away.

"Heath, I can't go back to the way things were. You broke my heart, and I'm sorry but I can't sit there and watch the man that I love love somebody else. You are happy with Mariah and it hurts but, your happiness matters to me and so does mine. So if you are happy with her, then be with her, but I'm not going to allow myself to get hurt in the process so that you can be happy that you have me as your best friend, I'm sorry but I deserve more than that." You felt tears fall down your cheeks, you hadn't known how hurt you were until you stood there crying like that.

Heath stood there, watching you crying and he wanted more than anything to take you in his arms and wipe those tears away. He muttered under his breath before doing just that. A ton of different emotions went through your brain as you processed what was happening, but finally you gave in and hugged him back, you couldn't lie to yourself any longer.

You finally pulled away a little, your faces were super close to one another. Heath's chocolate brown eyes glanced from your e/c eyes down to your lips, holding his gaze on your lips a little too long.

"If you keep looking at me like that I'm going to have to do something about it." You chuckled lightly to yourself, but Heath didn't shift. He was hypnotized by you.

"Maybe you should." He muttered, his warm breath blew across your lips. Your eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes, which were now focused on your eyes.

"What would your girlfriend say?" You chocked, you felt the lump grown back in your throat remembering that she was still in his life.

"Y/n, she and I broke up two weeks ago. We had a fight about you. She claimed that I loved you more than her and that I needed to pick, either her or you. I chose you. I will always chose you, I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner. I was nervous of losing you if you didn't feel the-" But you cut him off by crashing your lips against his.

Time felt as if it stood still, there was no one else in the entire world besides you too. You pulled away to catch your breath as Heath placed his forehead against yours, his smile growing by the second. You both pulled away when you heard cheering coming from the door.

"I have my clickbait for next week!" David shouted out.