~The Meeting~ Josh Peck

It was a very exhausting day in LA, you were Liza Koshy's assistant and so you had a lot of tasks to handle, such as run errands for her as she filmed her youtube series, "Liza on Demand", and call people to make sure that interviews or youtube collabs were still scheduled.

    Many people assumed your job would be obnoxious because of the hours and working on for a celebrity, and even though it could be very stressful at times, it was a lot of fun. For starters, Liza didn't treat you like you were just an assistant. Liza truly treated you like a friend, and you definitely her one of your best friends. Thanks to your job you had gotten the opportunity to meet many celebrities, but your favorite celebrity that you had gotten to meet was Josh Peck.

You had a massive crush on Josh Peck when he was on Drake and Josh, you would watch the show every single day after school. He was very good friends with Liza and her best friend, David. Even though you had meet him a few times and knew that he was a very chill person, you would grow quiet when you were around him. It didn't make sense, you typically were a very talkative person. You could strike a conversation with anyone, so why not him?

It was now 4:30 and you had finished your daily tasks so you headed to Liza's trailer since she was on break. She was spread out on her couch as she scrolled through Twitter. You plopped onto a bean bag that set diagonally from her. Peacefully resting your eyes as Liza told you about her day.

"Oh, hey so I was supposed to go to this super important dinner meeting tonight but they have to keep me longer, do you mind going for me? They just want to discuss a project and see if I am interested." You were exhausted from the day, but Liza was your boss and so you had to say yes.

    The meeting was at a very fancy restaurant on the other side of Hollywood so you had no time to go home to get ready. Thankfully you are Liza were the same size so she let you borrow her black dress. It was a typical small black dress that showed your curves very well. Liza had the hair and makeup people come do touch ups since you did everything at 6:30 in the morning.

    Once you were finished, you thanked the hair and makeup people then said goodbye to Liza. The restaurant was 30 minutes away but with the LA traffic, it turned out to be an hour long drive. The meeting was supposed to be at 7:30, but you pulled up at 7:45, giving the keys quickly to the valet and running as quickly as possible in your heels. The host in the front was an older looking gentleman in a suit with balding grey hair.

    "I'm here for a meeting, uh the name...shit. Liza Koshy?" You took a shot in the dark with this one, Liza hadn't told you who the meeting would be under. Luckily the man escorted you to a table in the far back corner of the restaurant. There was a tall body sitting straight with their body facing away from you, but you were able to tell that it was a man. You frantically sat in the chair, not making eye contact as you situated yourself.

"I am so sorry I am late, traffic was awful and Liza-" You felt the words escape you mouth immediately once you laid eyes on the most beautiful blue eyes. Your mouth hung open in shock as you looked at him. Josh Peck...

    "I was beginning to think you found out and you were going to stand me up." Josh joked before taking a sip of his wine that was half empty now.

"What are you talking about?" You stuttered. Your mind was racing, you didn't understand anything that was happening.

"Y/N, I have had the biggest crush on you ever since I met you at David's birthday party. I have wanted to ask you on a date for the longest time but you never seemed to want to talk with me. I asked David and Liza to help me set this up, I was too scared you'd tell me no in person. If you don't feel the same way, we can just eat dinner and pretend none of this happened." It was at this moment you had noticed the bouquet of roses on the table to Josh's left.

"Josh...I had no idea. I have liked you since Drake and Josh was on TV! I never have talked with you because of how nervous I get around you. I can talk with anyone, but you...I just get so nervous and can't seem to form words. I just don't want to embarrass myself." You explained. His face lit up, his eyes fell into his lap immediately and his face turned bright red.

    The rest of the night was filled with stories of Drake and Josh, your childhood days, and laughter. It was like you were talking with someone who you had been friends with for years. For the next two weeks, the two of you would either go out or stay up late on the phone talking until he finally asked you to be his girlfriend, which you happily accepted.