~Fake~ Toddy Smith

~Edited. A/N: So I think something happened and half of my story that I had written was deleted and so I have fixed it now!~

The music played so loud in the small suite styled apartment that you were positive you would have heard the music from your dorm which was across campus. You hadn't planned on coming out to this party because you had work tomorrow morning, but your roommate wanted to go, so you went to keep an eye on her.

After about 10 minutes of arriving, you lost your roommate somewhere in the crowd. You leaned your back against the wall, watching your drunken classmates act like complete idiots. Yup...THIS is the upcoming group of doctors, school teachers, and businessmen and women. The next president could be in this crowd for all you knew. The ones doing body shots off one another while others played strip beer pong.

"Hello, pretty lady." You heard a voice shout to you over the music. You rolled your eyes once you saw who it was. Travis. Travis was a frat boy who sat next to you in calculus, he would constantly get on your nerves by flirting every day in class. You weren't trying to focus on boys this semester, especially not a frat boy.

"Travis" You crossed your arms, turning your focus back onto your roommate, who was now grinding on the guy she has been obsessed with since freshman year. You felt Travis scoot closer to you.

"When are you going to let me take you out on a date, baby girl?" He draped his arm around your lower back, his hand hovering over your ass. You pushed him off of you, but he only came in closer. All of a sudden, Travis was pushed off of you. You looked up to see a tall, tan body standing in front of you.

"Dude, she isn't interested. Can't you tell?" Travis laughed to himself, he wasn't going to give up that easily.

"And who are you? Her boyfriend??" He mocked the stranger. Next thing you knew, the stranger had his arm around your waist and was pulling you closer to him. 

"Yes, I am. Sorry babe, I was in the bathroom." He kissed the top of your head. Travis grunted as he walked away, probably heading back to some other group of girls to hit on them. You causally slipped out of the stranger's arm once Travis was out of sight. 

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that." You smiled. The stranger was actually beautiful, he had beautiful brown eyes and sparkling, white teeth. He smiled back at you.

"Yeah I did, I could tell he was bothering you." You were thankful for him stepping in, you had to admit. 

"Okay, well thank you for saving me, but I think I am going to head out. It was nice meeting you." You started to walk away but he grabbed your hand. 

"Let me walk you back to your dorm?" He offered. You shook your head though.

"No, thank you. I live across campus, I don't want to make you walk that way and leave this party." He looked over where Travis was, he was hitting on another chick but was still watching you and the guy.

"If I don't walk out with you, that asshole might follow you and question why your 'boyfriend' isn't walking home with you." You did have to admit, it was true that he should walk you back, so you accepted. He found his group of friends to tell them that he would be back, and you thought to yourself that his group of friends looked a little old to be in college. You tried to find your roommate and tell her you were leaving, but you found her drunkenly making out with a guy from your chemistry class so you just sent her a text.

The cool autumn air hit you both as you walked out of the party. You both walked in silence for a second, taking in how pretty your university looked at night time. 

"What is your major?" He asked you. You explained your major and what you hoped to do with it. He asked a lot of questions, changing the subject every time that you asked about his major and things like that, which was suspicious to you. 

Finally, you got to your dorm, you stopped outside on the front steps. You watched as he looked around his surroundings, taking in everything.

"What dorm building are you in?" You questioned. He stood there awkwardly but then pointed to the building across from your dorm.

"I live in that one. Crazy that we are so close and haven't met yet." He laughed awkwardly. You looked at him, then the building behind him.

"You live in Yadkin? A dorm for freshman girls?" You chuckled at his reaction. His face turned red and his eyes grew wide. "You don't attend this university, do you?" He shook his head in shame.

"My friends and I came cause some group of kids invited us to the party. I just tagged along to-" But you cut him off, you had heard enough.

"To get drunk and hook up with some stupid, slutty chicks. Have a good night." You scoffed, turning around and starting for the door.

"Wait! What is your number?" He questioned. You stopped in your tracks.

"Why do you want to know?" You lightly chuckled because you couldn't believe this guy. 

"I think you are a really cool girl. Someone that I would like to possibly see again sometime?" You shook your head. There was no way on earth you would give him your number.

"No thanks, I'm good. Bye." You started again, but he stopped you once again.

"Can I at least get your name?" You turned to look at him, and there was something in you that wanted to tell him. So you went with your gut.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N." His smile grew really big. He started to walk away, but turned and looked at you as he walked away.

"I'm Toddy Smith. It was really nice to meet you, Y/F/N Y/L/N." And with that, he turned around and headed back to the party. You watched him walk away until he was out of sight, and once he was, you went into your dorm for the night. You thought of Toddy as you got ready for bed and went to sleep.