~Surprises~ Scotty Sire

Your hands trembled as the time passed. Recently you had just moved into a new house with Scotty, you boyfriend of three years so you had the whole place to yourself. Of course the two of you would tend to get frisky during the night and it was nice being able to not worry about what the others have said. But recently you haven't been feeling well, you would wake early in the morning and throw up and got sick at the smell of food. One of your good friends was suspicious that you were pregnant and though you were almost positive you were not, it did start to make sense.

There was still a minute and half left before the test was ready. You sat on the edge of the bathtub as you stared at the stupid stick. Outside the door, you heard Scotty come home and him shuffling around as he put groceries up.

"Hey babe, I'm home." He shouted from the kitchen. You didn't answer as you watched the numbers go down on your phone. You jumped as Scotty knocked on the door, feeling your heart skip a beat.

"Uh, I'll be out in a second babe." His footsteps got quieter as he walked further from the door. You felt your phone buzz, meaning the test is ready. You looked at it, nervous to pick it up, nervous to know the answer. Part of you wanted to be pregnant and begin to start your family with Scotty, you knew he was the one and knew that if he were to get on one knee and ask for your hand in marriage, you'd say yes in an instant. But at the same time, you were only 24 years old and he was 26. You both were still young and you weren't sure if he was ready and how he would react.

You quickly washed your hands and then sat back on the bathtub. You contemplated what to do for a good 10 or 15 minutes before you heard Scotty calling you to come there. You quickly put the stick in your back pocket before unlocking the door. Once you opened the door, the sound of music could be heard and was faint but it was clear that it was Ed Sheeran singing. The was a trail of roses that led you into the living room where you found Scotty standing there with a big smile plastered on his face and a huge bouquet of roses in his hand.

"I thought since I will be on tour for our 3 ½ year anniversary, I would surprise you with this." You started to feel tears hitting your cheeks, this was going to be the father of your child and you couldn't be more happy.

"Hey now, don't cry. I love you." He whispered softly in your ear as he pulled you into a hug, stroking your long hair.

"Scotty...I need to tell you something." You muttered into his chest. He pulled away from you with a look of concern. You took a step back and held the test behind your back.

Slowly you handed Scotty the test and watched as his face turned from confusion to just a cold blank stare.

"You're pregnant?" You nodded. "Is this a joke?" He handed you the test back as he sat on the couch, running his hands through his hair.

"No, it's real. That's why I've been feeling sick." You admitted.

"This is insane." He muttered before racing to your bedroom. You stood in shock, you had no idea what that reaction was.

You stared at the test as tears fell from your face, was he angry? Was he going to leave you? No, he wouldn't do that, would he? You put your head in your hands and started to bawl. A few seconds later, you felt a hand on your knee. You looked up to meet Scotty's beautiful green eyes.

"Why is my beautiful girlfriend crying?" He asked as he wiped your tears away.

"I didn't know how you would react. I don't know if we are ready for a baby." You sniffled.

"I love you, Y/N. I loved you from the moment I met you. I was going to do this later on in the evening and that is why I went to the bedroom but," He started to shuffle in his back pocket and that is when you realized he was on one knee. You covered your mouth and started to lightly cry again. Then he pulled out a tiny velvet box and looked you in the eyes.

"Y/F/N, will you make me even happier than I am now by becoming not only the mother of my child, but my wife as well?" He opened the box to reveal a small, danity, beautiful rose gold ring. You said yes about a million times before wrapping your arms around his neck as you hugged him.

"I love you, Scotty." You muttered into his neck. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you more, Y/N." He leaned in and lightly kissed you, then pulled away and leaned down to your stomach.

"And I love you, little baby." He pecked your stomach before coming back up and smiling at you. You sat there for a few seconds just gazing into his eyes before he turned his head to the side and yelled down the hallway, "Did you get it all, David?"

David then came out from around the corner and nodded. You looked at Scotty, mouthing hanging wide open as he laughed.

"Hey, close your mouth. You'll catch flies and I don't want our baby to eat flies." You giggled at his silly joke. David then played back the video as Scotty cuddled you and rubbed your belly. You couldn't wait to meet your bundle of joy, and you knew Scotty would be an amazing father.