~How The Two of You Met~ Zane Hijazi

You were hanging out with your friends best Carly Incontro, who you grew up with in Omaha. The two of you were just watching TV with Erin when Carly got a phone call. "Hey...Yeah, for sure!...What time?...Hey, my friend from Omaha is in town, can she come too?...Perfect...Okay, bye Heath. See ya at six." She hung up the phone and sat down next to you, not mentioning what that was about, Erin didn't look concerned and hadn't taken her eyes off of the Kardashians on the TV.
    "Are you gonna tell me what that was about?" You finally spoke. "Oh, duh! That was my friend Heath, our friends are having a party tonight and they want us to come, is that good?" She mentioned. "Yeah, we should start getting ready though, it's 4:30." I suggest. Erin said she was just gonna go in what she had on, so Carly and I headed to her room to start getting ready.
    At about 5:55, Carly, Erin, and I were walking up to the door of the party. A tall guy with blonde hair opened the door, he looked older, like he had children older. "Hey, Jason." Erin said, giving him a hug as we walked in. Carly took me around and introduced me to a few people, but there was one guy that caught my eye immediately. He was standing around the island along with three other guys, and he was by far the hottest of them all.
    "Hey, who is that?" I whispered in Carly's ear pointing over at the group of guys. She glanced over and lightly chuckled. "That's Matt, David, Heath, and Zane." She pulled my arm over and introduced them to me. I noticed Zane looking at me out of the corner of my eye, I brushed back a piece of my (Y/H/C/) hair behind my ear, blushing a tad to myself. "So, where are you from, boo?" Heath asked. "Omaha, but I'm considering moving out here, I'm a photographer." I mentioned, motioning towards my camera.
    After you tell everyone that you are a photographer, they ask you to take some photos of the party, which you don't mind since you needed new photos for your portfolio if you were going to move out here to LA. You made your way outside to get some fresh air and take a short break from the party. You were out there for a few minutes when you heard a voice getting louder as they came outside. You looked up to meet eyes with the most beautiful brown eyes you've ever laid eyes on before.
    "Oh, hi. I didn't think anyone was out here." He muttered as you stood up quickly. "Don't worry. I was just going inside-" He grabs your arm as you pass. "Stay." He whispered, and you do. The rest of the night consisted of the two of you sitting together outside and getting to know each other. You and Zane became super close and the two of you were inseparable.