~How The Two of You Met~ Scotty Sire

You recently moved out of your house and into an apartment with your two best friends, you were sick of being the good little girl your parents wanted you to be. You are in your twenties, the time when you are supposed to have fun and rebel! You had always wanted to get a tattoo or dye your hair or get a scandalous piercing. But your conservative parents always said that you couldn't so long as you lived under their house.

So here you are, at the tattoo parlor about to get your very first tattoo. You wanted something sexy but nothing too big. You eventually settled on what you wanted after looking at ideas for about half an hour. You nervously sat in a chair as you waited for your two best friends to get here. You promised them you would wait for them because one of them wanted to be there while the other mainly just needed some content for her next YouTube video.

Your leg began to bounce quickly as your anxiety began to rise. A guy who was sitting a few chairs down noticed you acting nervous so he came and sat right next to you.

"Hi, I'm sorry if this is weird, but I noticed you sitting alone and you seem a bit nervous." He chuckled. You looked down at your legs, which were both now bouncing like crazy.

"Oh, haha. Uh, yeah. I'm getting my first tattoo and I'm scared." You admitted to the tall stranger. He had dyed grey hair and a red tint beard. You examined his body, taking in all his tattoos on his arms.

"I've done this a few times, trust me, it isn't bad." He smirked. You nervously nod back. He was called back to get his tattoo and he stands, but before he goes, he invites you to come back and watch, which you happily accept. The man lies on the table and waits for the artist to get started. You find this opportunity to get to know him better, since you did find him attractive.

You learned that his name is Scotty and he is a YouTuber here in L.A. You both chat for a bit until the artist says he is ready. "Hey, (Y/N), will you hold my hand?" He nervously laughed, you giggle as you felt your face get hot, assuming you were now blushing. You walk over and gently take his hand in yours. The artist soon gets to work on adding onto Scotty's many tattoos.

Your two friends arrived while the artist was finishing up on Scotty. One of your friends began to freak out as she saw you holding hands with Scotty Sire. They pulled you aside to interrogate you. "You were holding hands with Scotty Sire!" One of them squealed. "How do you know his name?" You questioned. You had no idea that he was friends with David Dobrik, a YouTuber your two best friends watched all the time. "He was holding your hand!" The other friend repeated. "You two are reading into this. He was getting a tattoo and wanted me to hold his hand cause it would hurt." You explain, which rewarded a look from the two of them as if you were the most idiotic person on the face of the earth.

"(Y/N), I love you, but you are the most naive person I have ever met! You did see how many tattoos this boy has, right? He wasn't scared it would hurt. He thinks you are hot!" Your friends laughed at you. You didn't believe them, however. No stranger had ever flirted with you like this and you didn't think anyone would find you hot enough to flirt with like this. But, your friends, being themselves, asked Scotty the real reason why he asked to hold your hand. He admitted to thinking you were attractive and using the tattoo as an excuse to hold your hand.

You were a blushing mess now. Next thing you knew, your friends and Scotty were throwing you onto the table. It was now your turn to get your tattoo. You showed the artist the type of tattoo you wanted, which was a flower chain under your boobs. You laid there as the artist got everything ready. Your two friends at your feet, one of them holding your leg and the other holding up her camera, and Scotty was up by your head. You were watching the artist when you felt a strong hand start to slowly touch your delicate hand. You intertwined your hands as the artist begun to work on your skin.

It felt like an eternity, but the artist finally finished his masterpiece, and he did a great job. You were mesmerized by how gorgeous and classy it looked! Your two friends said that they would meet you back at the apartment and left you alone with Scotty. "Your tattoo looks really pretty." He smiled as he walked you to your car. "Thank you! I am so happy I got it done. Now I'm gonna dye my hair a crazy color." You beamed with excitement. "You would look really good with bubblegum pink." He suggested. You thought about it, agreeing that it would look good.

You sadly reached your car, slowing down because you didn't want to stop talking to Scotty. He went over and opened your car door and helped you get in. "Hey, I really like talking to you and spending time with you, you're really cool. Do you think I could get your number and we could go get lunch. Only if you want!!!" He rambled on. You smiled big and took his phone. You quickly put in your number and handed it back to him. His smile grew big when he looked at the phone. "Okay, I'll text you." He beamed. You waved goodbye before driving off to the apartment.

Once you were home, your friends attacked you with more questions, but where interrupted by Scotty facetiming you. You and Scotty spent hours on FaceTime, talking about everything and nothing. You could tell this boy was something special, and one day, he'd be your something special.

*****
Cheesy ending but I personally really like this one!!! I think it's so innocent and cute.