~Karaoke~ Alex Ernst

It was Trisha's birthday and you all were going to a karaoke bar. You were so excited to go hang out with Trisha and all your friends in the vlog squad. You had just started to actually hang out with the vlog squad more recently, but you still weren't close with them. But there was one person in the squad that you couldn't wait to be around.

Alex Ernst. There was just something about the way that he acted. He was mature, but he knew how to be goofy. You found that really attractive. He was easy to talk to, made you laugh, and it didn't hurt that he was super handsome.

You got ready with Trisha, you curled your hair before doing a simple makeup look. You didn't want to stand out too much, so you went with an off the shoulder, long sleeve, fit black dress with thigh high black suede boots.

You and Trisha were the last to arrive, of course Trisha had to have a big entrance. She immediately ran to Jason's side, but you kinda stayed off to the side. You noticed Alex talking to David, and he took your breath away. He looked over and noticed you standing there alone. He slowly made his way over to you.

"You look very gorgeous." You blushed at his words. You had a feeling that Alex had a thing for you, and you had one for him no doubt, but you weren't going to make the first move. He had an empty seat next to him, so he asked you to sit by him so he could talk to you more.

Throughout the night, everyone sang some really fun songs. Scotty, Toddy, Heath, and Zane all sang, or a better way to describe it was screamed, Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun. Trisha and Jason sang a song from Grease, and Josh and David sang the Drake and Josh theme song.

You got up with Trisha and sang a Wicked song since she loves Wicked so much. Once you sat down, you started to sing along and bop to the beat of the following songs. You looked over to see Alex smiling at you. You smiled back, but resumed your singing.

"I wish you'd stop dancing around like this." He chuckled. You were a little hurt by that.

"Why?" You questioned. He leaned over, making sure no one else was able to hear.

"If you don't, I'll kiss you, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back." He whispered. You started to sing and dance again immediately, happy that he wasn't finding it annoying. Next thing you knew, Alex had his hand on your chin and was pulling you to look at him.

Slowly you leaned into each other, locking lips for a few short seconds. Then David's scream pulled you apart.

"I GOT THEIR FIRST KISS ON CAMERA!!" He had his camera pointed right at you. Embarrassed, you hid your face in Alex's chest. He lightly kissed the top of your head, before drawing his attention back to Zane, who was now singing Tequila.

You spent the rest of the night laughing and making fond memories with your friends.

A/N: Hi guys, sorry that this one isn't really long or good, in my opinion. I am having a bit of writer's block and I really feel bad that I haven't been posting much lately. Also I found a bit of this on pinterest and wanted to do my own spin with the vlog squad.