"I'm Too Sober For This"~ Heath Hussar

Heath was throwing a surprise birthday for Zane and you, along with the entire vlog squad, got together to plan the most epic 28th birthday party. You watched as Heath told David to put up streamers, then asking Carly to get drinks from his car. Carly must have noticed you staring because the next thing you knew, Heath was looking back at you as if he was waiting for you.

"Y/n? Carly said you'd help, she's blowing up balloons." You nodded to him, then turned to glare at Carly who simply smirked and winked at you. Everyone knew about the mild crush that you had on Heath, everyone but Heath. You were honestly pretty surprised that Heath hadn't noticed, since you didn't try to hide it. He had recently broken up with his long term girlfriend, Mariah, so you weren't trying to make a move, you wanted to respect his healing process.

The cool November air nipped at your skin, causing you to shiver. Heath smiled down at his feet as he started to take off his coat. He placed it in your hands before running down the front porch steps to his car. You slung the jacket over your shoulders, taking in a big whiff of Heath's smell before meeting him at the trunk of his car. The two of you carried two medium sized boxes back into the warm house, placing them on the island in the kitchen. You always loved David's kitchen, the white counter and the brown wood cabinets.

"Do you want a drink already?" Heath chuckled lightly at you, thinking you were admiring the alcohol. You looked up at him, finally making eye contact for the first time tonight. You felt your heart drop to your stomach as he looked deeply into your eyes. You couldn't bring yourself to speak to him, you could only shake your head as you bit your lower lip. How did this boy not know the effect he had on you? You stood in silence for a few seconds, unpacking the large liquor bottles. "I like your outfit, it uh, really...suits your body." He stumbled over his words, quickly taking a swig from a bottle of whatever was in front of him.

You looked down at your outfit, feeling your cheeks burn from how hard you were blushing. You were wearing a tight black bustier with chains for the straps paired with tight denim parts that snug your ass perfectly and had little rips at the jeans with your favorite pair of black booties. You noticed that you were still wearing Heath's oversized, at least oversized on you, flannel jacket. You started to take it off when Heath looked up from the alcohol, stopping you in the process.

 You started to take it off when Heath looked up from the alcohol, stopping you in the process

"You can keep it on, it looks good on you. I mean with your outfit, er, uh, well you could get cold again later tonight, since you're in a tank top, a very good one, not that I was-" He cut himself off again by taking another shot, not being able to bring himself to make eye contact with you. You laughed at how nervous he was acting, you laughed at how completely opposite you two were. When you were nervous, you clammed up and couldn't bring yourself to speak, but Heath on the other hand had all the words and couldn't shut up.

The front door opened and the two of you noticed everyone's reactions to the unknown guest. The two of you walked side by side to investigate who it was. Your heart shattered at the sight of her, her long dark locks fell perfectly curled on her shoulders, her exotic skin looked amazing in her tight green dress that snug her in all the right places. You watched as Heath went up to hug her and you thought to yourself, he still loves her. You went over to Carly, who gave you a sympathetic smile as she grabbed your hand to hold in support.