XXX. Summer Nights

Hey here's chapter 30! Sorry for the spelling errors! Enjoy!

XXX. Summer Nights

"Today's our last day in LA." Louis said. "What shall we do?"

Eleanor whispered something into his ear and he smiled. "I know what we are doing tonight!!!" Louis said. "Great idea Ele Bear!"

"Ele Bear!" Perrie, Danielle, Cher and I said. "Aww!!!"

"Yes she's my Ele Bear!" Louis said and put a arm around her and she blushed.

"Where's Emily?" Zayn asked.

"She says she's tired and is spending most of the day in the hotel." Niall said.

"Yes!" We all said.

First we made the guys go shopping with us. Louis picked out most of what we tried on and he has pretty good taste. Zayn kept complementing Perrie on everything she tried on. I think someone has a crush! After going shopping we headed to Disneyland. We got there at around mid-day and all ran of a different way. Me and Harry ran off to a water ride. The line wasn't very long but it still took up about twenty minutes to get our turn. We got soaked and Niall saw us and couldn't stop laughing so we pushed him into some fountain thingy.

Me and Harry got on some more rides and Niall just tagged along not saying much. He just started at me and Harry. Me and Harry acted like we were dating cause well Harry wants to keep that up for a few days. I had surprise for Harry later. I know he is going to love it. Me and Harry held hands all around Disneyland and took pictures with fans. They were really nice and just said me and Harry made a awesome couple and were both hyper today. We met up with everyone around three and had something to eat then all split up again. This time it was Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Harry and I. Jason and Eli were with Daddy and Mommy Direction. Anyways us five ran around the whole theme park getting on rides and taking a bunch of pictures with Disney characters. We acted so silly! When we ran into either Daniele, Liam, Jason, Eli or Zayn and Perrie or Cher and Olly we would scare them then run off. It was really the best day ever! We met again a but after dark to eat before the parade.

The parade was beautiful and we were clapping and cheering the whole time. Seriously I love Disney! After the parade we kept running around Disney in our small groups and taking pictures and signing autographs and all those awesome things. We didn't leave till after mid-night. The thing was we were tired but....not tired. I know it's weird but we really didn't wanna go back for he hotel just yet. I mean it our last day in LA! Then we are on our way back to England to our old boring lives. Well except the guys and Olly and Cher and Perrie. They are famous their lives aren't as boring as mine. Louis was driving but he didn't take the street to the hotel. I saw Liam in the other car with Danielle, Jason, Eli, Cher and Olly heading the same way as us. We looked at Louis.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well Eleanor had this great idea earlier and I told Liam because he's our dad and he agreed." Louis said.

"You still aren't making any sense." Niall said.

"We are going to the beach." Eleanor said. "It's so calm and quiet and pretty at night. Josh is meeting us there with some firewood to make a bonfire and keep warm cause it a bit chilly tonight. It'll be fun!"

"I guess it sound fun." Zayn said. "I'm in."

"Me too." Perrie said.

"I as well." I said.

Harry and Niall agreed. It took about half an hour to arrive at the beach and saw Josh pull in a few seconds after then Liam arrived too. We all got off and greeted Josh and helped take the snacks and firewood out of his car. Once we were siting in a comfortable spot and had the bonfire going we roasted marshmallows and talked. It was really pretty. The sea is one of my favourites things in the world. I always remember Niall when I see it. His beautiful blue eyes.