Sequel News!!!

First of all hello!

To everyone who's read and voted for this story I want to thank you! I'm working on a edited version of this story and will post it when I'm done with it. So look forwards to that!

Also the sequel will be happening! Yay! I already finished the first two chapters and have a plot for the sequel! It's going to be called 'Shh! I'm Abigail Blake!' any guesses as to what's going to happen?! Hmm....only I know! Check out my other 1D fanfic called 'Frenemies'!

In other news check out my other story 'Crushing On Prince Charming' I really need feedback on it and want to know if people like it or if it sucks donuts! So PLEASE check it out! If you guys check it out and comment/vote tell me what you think I'll post the sequel sooner!

Crushing On Prince Charming

Summary:

Two weeks.

One guy.

One girl.

One theme park.

Disneyland is the most magical place on earth and Hannah and Elizabeth just won tickets for two weeks going in and out of Disneyland and California Adventure. Hannah's three annoying step-brothers and her best friend Max are joining them on the two best weeks of their lives.

But Hannah's ex keep popping up everywhere she goes. She somehow got Snow White to hate her. Mickey Mouse keeps running away from her. Cinderella has captured one of her brothers hearts. She may have accidentally dyed her best friends hair pink....and she keeps bumping into Prince Charming!

Excerpt:

Five minutes later I was sitting in a bench trying to get my vision straight. Everything kept moving from left to right. Up and down. Lizzie in the other hand was talking about all the rides she hasn't been to yet and has to go on today.

It was only ten in the morning so we still had over an hour to ride some more rides then head to Toon Town and meet up with the guys.

"Oh look there's Mickey." I heard Lizzie say.

I looked all around until I found Mickey. Fudgen fudge balls Mickey Mouse is right there! I absolutely love Mickey.

"Mickey!" I yelled.

I saw him turn and then he....ran? What the fudge just happened? Mickey Mouse just saw me and ran! I'm heartbroken!

Lizzie was laughing. "Did Mickey Mouse just run away when he saw you?!" She asked.

"Shut up." I said. "Where do you want to go now? I'll follow you but I won't get on the rides with you."

Lizzie immediately started talking about some ride and guess where it is. Yep all the way across the park! Hooray! Lizzie stood up and took off running towards the ride dragging me along.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So go check it out!

Okay since I love you all I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the sequel. Comment if you want the sneak peek and I'll post it!

PEACE OUT!!!