XIV. Day 1: Rehearsal

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

I'm posting for the second time today! This chapter is dedicated to ilovehimhehatesme42 ! Thanx for your comment and hope you like this chapter!

XIV. Day 1: Rehearsal

"Let's watch Quarantine!" Zayn said.

"No!" I said.

"Yes!" Louis and Niall agreed.

"No!" I said.

"Who wants to watch Quarantine." Liam asked.

Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Aaron, Julian, Paul, Stefan, Kellan, Josh, Evan and Jace raised their hands.

"Who doesn't want to watch it." Harry asked.

Nina, Sherri, Dani, Eleanor, Britt and Me raised our hands.

"That's not fair!" I said. "There is way more guys than girls!"

The guys laughed.

"Come on!" Kellan said. "Just sit down!"

I pouted and took a seat between Louis and Niall. Eleanor sat on Louis other side. Nina and Stefan sat in the carpet. Kellan, Evan, Julian, Aaron and Paul sat in the other sofa. Britt and Josh sat in a smaller sofa. Dani and Liam sat next to Louis and Eleanor. Zayn, Harry, Jace and Sherri sat in front of the TV ready to watch the movie.

"You guys suck." I said.

The guys chuckled.

Louis put play.

"If I can't sleep at night I'm making all of you stay up with me." I said. "I can go days without sleeping cause of that thing I forget what it's called I have where I can't always sleep. Cause SOMEONE (cough) Stefan (cough) made me stay up all night for a whole week when I was younger."

"Can you let that go." Stefan said.

"Yes once I find a cure to this sickness or whatever it's called." I said.

He sighed.

"Okay people it's starting!" Harry yelled.

"Be quiet!" Zayn said.

The movie started. For the first ten minutes it was okay cause nothing happens then they bad parts started coming. The guys were making us watch Quarantine which is a scary movie about a lady who's recording what the firefighters do and at first nothing exciting happens. Then they get a call about a lady who the neighbors heard screaming in her apartment so they go. Once they get there they open the door and find the lady freaking out and she's covered in blood. It turns out she's infected with a disease and she bites one of the cops. When they try running out of the apartment building the cops don't let them. So through the whole movie they are trying to figure out what's going on. It's like a zombie movie. I got all this from the trailer which kinda freaked me out at the end cause you see the lady reaching for the camera and then she's pulled back and screams. The whole movie is freaky and you know what the worst part is? The guys turned off all the lights so it's freaking dark in here!

Jason and Eli are so lucky to be with the bodyguards right now! Louis sent them to go to the lobby and go to the game room. They are probably having fun meanwhile I'm stuck here watching a scary movie.

The movie was in the part where they are all in the first floor trying to get out but the cops told them to not get near the doors.

"Something's gonna happen right now." Harry said.

"The lady is gonna jump down the stairs." Zayn said.

"No someone is gonna fall down." Harry said.