XXVI. New York

Okay so sorry for the spelling errors and please comment and vote and if you like fan! Enjoy

XXVI. New York

Lou help me dry my dress after Harry wet it and then I played with Lux. Half and hour later I headed beck to my room. Danielle and Eleanor were already ready. We went to check on the guys and they were ready too. Niall and Emily were gonna come too.

We went down to the lobby and we said hi and took took pictures with some of the directioners. Well everyone except Emily who was being really rude.

"Hey Abi can I take a picture with you!" A girl called.

"Sure!" I said.

I walked over and took a picture.

"Who is she?" Her friend asked pointing at Emily standing as far away from the directioners looking bored and impatient.

"The devil." I said.

"She looks like one of those snobby rich girls who ware total bitches." a girl said joining our conversation.

"You have no idea." I said.

"Hey girls!" Harry walked over.

The three girls eyes widened and froze.

"I'm gonna had take Abi now. We are leaving." He said.

"Can-can we have a picture with you two?" One of the girls asked.

"Sure love!" Harry said.

We posed for a picture.

Then we headed to the car. Unfortunately I got stuck with Niall and Emily in the same row. Luckily Harry sat next to me which Niall frowned at. Liam and Danielle were in the front seat. Liam was the one driving. Louis was driving Eleanor, Jason, Eli and Zayn in another car.

"Why do all those girls have to be so loud!" Emily said. "They are soooo annoying."

"Just like her." Harry whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

"They aren't annoying." I said. "They are great directioners. I would do the same if I didn't know the guys."

"Well then you probably wouldn't even be in America if you didn't know them." Emily said. "Since they did pay for your trip here. My daddy paid for mine." She smirked.

"We wanted Abi along." Harry said. "That's why we paid for her ticket." Harry said. "We only pay for the ticket of the people who are actually wanted here."

Emily looked mad. Harry practically told her we didn't want her along. Which is true. We don't.

"Hmp." She said and crossed her arms.

I put my head on Harry's shoulder and started playing with his hair. It's just so curly!!!

"Are you two going out?" Emily asked us.

"Yes." Harry said with a smirk. "I am completely in love with Abigail. I am so lucky to have her." Harry was looking at Niall and Niall was just glaring at Harry. They seemed to be talking through their eyes.

"You two are adorable!" Emily said suddenly happy. "I always thought Abi would end up with Niall but its obvious they are just friend. You and Abigail make a much better couple."

She's just happy I can't steal Niall away from her cause I'm 'dating' Harry.

"You've got something right here." Harry said pointing at my cheek. "Its chocolate let me lick it off."