Epilogue

HERE'S THE EPILOGUE!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

300+ SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED IN AUGUST

400+ SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED IN JULY

500+ SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED IN LATE JUNE / EARLY JULY

COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE SEQUEL

ENJOY AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S COMMENTED, VOTED AND FANNED!

XXXSTARLIGHT1000XXXX

❤ Eleanor ❤

I parked my car and ran out. I could see an ambulance pulling into the hosipital. It has to be her! I ran towards it and indeed saw people pulling Abigail on a stretcher out of the ambulance. 

"Abigail!" I yelled and followed them as they pushed her into the hospital. I looked down at her. Her clothes were covered in blood and she had her right eye swollen as well as her bottom lip. There were bruises all over her arms and legs and she was bleeding from the head and had various cuts all over her body. I wanted to start crying by just seeing her like that. "Abigail can you hear me?" 

"Eleanor...." Abigail opened her eyes and looked at me. 

"Everything will be fine." I assured her but probably sounded like I was assuring myself instead of her. I needed to keep it together for her. 

"Eleanor...." Abigail groaned in pain. I saw we were almost to the emergency room doors. "Eleanor I'm sorry....you told me to pull over and-" 

"It's not your fault Abigail!" I said. 

"Yes it is." Abigail said and coughed. Her hands were bleeding and I could see glass in them. She must be in so much pain and I'm the one wanting to cry. 

"No it isn't Abigail! Don't you start-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because she cut me off. 

"I want you to promise me something...." Abigail said then groaned. "Gods this fucking hurts...." She mumbled. 

"What do you want me to promise Abigail?" I asked wanting to distract her from any pain she was in. 

"No matter what....don't let Niall find out....I had this accident." She said. "You have to promise that....nobody will tell him....please Eleanor. He....doesn't care about....me anymore and I don't....want him finding out about....this...." 

"Abigail even tough he left I'm sure he cares about you. Something must've happened that he left. I don't know Abigail but I've known him for two months and all I ever saw was the way he looked at you. He did like you and I am sure of that. He's still your best friend Abigail. He knows you better than anyone else. He cares Abigail and I'm sure he would like to know if you had an accident." I tried reasoning with her. Niall had to have a reason to leave. He loved her. Love isn't something that goes away over night. Abigail told us what had happened the night before he left. It seemed like Niall had planned it. He wanted to spend the night at Abigail's before having to leave her saying he didn't love her. Louis and I talked about it and we think something is going on. Maybe something happened with Niall's family and he didn't want to tell us so he decided to just leave. I don't know but I'm going to find out. It's hurting Abigail and I know it's probably hurting Niall too. "Don't make me promise Abigail. I don't know if I'll be able to keep that promise and what I the others don't agree. I can't speak for them." 

"Please Eleanor...." Abigail begged. 

"I....okay....I promise Abigail." I said. 

She smiled. "Thanks....you've been a really good friend Eleanor...." She winced and let out a suddenly yelp of pain. Her body sent limp and she didn't move anymore. 

"What happened?!" I asked one of the nurses pushing the stretcher. 

"She hit her head pretty badly. She has a lot injuries. We need to get her into the E.R. now! Doctor!" One if the nurses yelled looking around. 

"Miss we need you to stay here." A nurse pulled me back. 

"Is she going to be okay?!" I demanded. 

"Stay here." 

"But-" They hurried away with Abigail. 

I fell back into the chairs in the hallway for the people waiting. I couldn't believe what was happening. I took out my phone and called Louis. I had called him when they had called me telling me what happened with Abigail but he didn't answer so I left to the hospital. 

He answered right away asking where I was and why I had left Eli with Danielle and Liam to babysit. He must've heard me let out a small sob because he stopped mid-sentence. "Ele? Eleanor are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked. 

"Louis...." I took a deep breathe and with a shaky voice said. "Abigail's in the hospital. She had an accident...." I was crying uncontrollably now. I couldn't stop. "I go here and....she was covered in blood! Her hand were bleeding! She has a gash in the head! I got to talk to her and then she just....passed out....she's really hurt Lou...." Some people gave me weird looks but I didn't care. I tried steadying my voice a bit so I could finish telling Louis. "We need to call Stefan....I'm in-" I told him what hospital I was in and he sad he would be here as fast as possible. 

I don't know how long I sat there crying and thinking about what if Abigail's injuries were more bad than they looked. I only looked up when I heard the hospital doors slide open and feet running towards me. 

"Eleanor!" I felt Louis come over and hug me to his chest. "It's going to be fine. She'll be fine..." His voice broke. 

"I WANT TO KNOW HOW MY SISTER IS?!" I heard Stefan yelling. "TELL ME HOW SHE IS?!" 

Everyone was by the front desk demanding to know how Abigail was. Stefan looked horrible. Danielle and Harry managed to calm Stefan down as everyone came and sat down. 

"What the hell happened...." Stefan was crying which I had only seen him do once. When his dad died. "Where's Niall? Isn't he suppose to be here? Abigail's is his girlfriend and his best friends." 

"Stefan...." Danielle and I shared a look. "There's something you need to know...." 

We told Stefan what had happened. We spent the rest of the night praying for Abigail to be okay. Abigail was always the one there for us. She listened and helped when we needed help. She gave us advice and if we were down she made us smile or laugh. She never asked for anything in exchange and now she needed us. It was out turn to be here for her and support her. She needs us now more than ever and we're not going to let her down. 

"She made me promise something." I said. "She wanted all of us to do it tough and I promised I would convince you guys." 

"What is it?" Liam asked. 

"She doesn't want Niall knowing." I said. "We can't tell Niall or let the press find out. This stays between us until she okay and she tells us otherwise." 

Everyone looked at each other. "Promise." Everyone said. 

Someone cleared their throat. "Abigail's relatives?" We turned and saw a doctor. 

"I'm here brother!" Stefan stood up quickly. "How is she?!" 

"Her injuries were really severe. I'm afraid we won't know the results until she wakes up." The doctor said. 

"When will that be?" Aaron asked. 

The doctor gave us a sad look. "Why don't the relatives come into my office. I need to tell you something." He said. 

Aaron, Danielle, and Stefan walked away. We all looked at each other. Abigail has to be okay.