XXI. Graduation

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT! FAN IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES! Read the authors note at the end. OH AND SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES. IT'S NOT EDITED. I NEED AN EDITOR ANY VOLUNTEERS? YOU'll GET TO READ THE CHAPTERS FIRST IF YOUR MY EDITOR. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA BE MY EDITOR OR COMMENT. NOW READ AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER FELLOW WATTPADERS!

XXI. Graduation

Me and Niall talked before everyone woke up and agreed last night we were tired and didn't know what we were doing and since Harry and Louis pushed us we got a little crazy. So we decided to forget the whole kiss. We told Harry and Louis and told them not to tell no one or else.

Anyways today we are going back to my house. We are staying a few days there then we are off with the guys on tour in America. We woke up really early and packed and were on our way. Today was Stefan's graduation ceremony. It started at three so we need to get to the house early too get ready. Cher and Olly came with us too. Wow was everyone gonna be surprised when I showed up with all these famous people!

We arrived at my house at nine. We walked in and had a quick breakfast then everyone was off on their own. We all went to our rooms to get ready. We needed to shower and since this was formal we needed to look good.

After taking a shower I walked out of my restroom with a towel wrapped around me and opened my closet. I need to pick a dress. I have a lot! Britt tried making me wear dresses all the time and you can imagine all the dresses she's made me buy and has bought for me. Danielle being a dancer and having money to buy stuff buys me loads of dresses also. There has to be something just right for this occasion.

Ten minutes later my room looked like a tornado passed thru it and it wasn't even half me dresses. I walked into the closet and looked at the very back. I pushed some clothes aside and dug deep. Then I found a dress that looked perfect. It was teal. I took it out and grabbed a strapless blue bra and panties and put them on then the dress. It was short but I loved it. I knew what shoes to wear with this dress. Danielle had gotten them for me a few months ago. I took the white heels out. I walked to my makeup stand and took out my blow dryer and connected it and started blow drying my hair and turned the curler on so it was hot when I was done. When I finished blow drying I started curling my hair. It came out great.

"Hey!" Danielle, Eleanor, Britt, Nina, Sherri and Cher walked into my room.

"Oh my gods I love your dress!" Cher said.

"Thanks." I said. "So what's up?"

"We need to borrow some hair stuff." Eleanor said.

"Oh okay." I said.

I let them use all my stuff. Danielle had a strapless black dress. Eleanor wore a dress that was was white from the top to the waist then the rest was navy blue and the skirt was longer from the back. Sherri wore a pink dress. Britt a tan colored short sleeve short tight dress. Cher a black long sleeve from the waist up and white from the waist down dress. Nina wore a blue dress and black leather jacket.

I did my make up. I helped the girls do their hair and make up and stuff.

"Abi." Stefan said from the other side of the door and there was a knock.

"I'll be right back." I told Eleanor cause I was doing her hair.

I walked to the door and opened it and stepped out and closed the door behind myself.

"You looks really pretty." Stefan said.

"Thanks." I said. "You look really handsome." I said. "Let me guess you can't do your tie?"