XXXIV. Happy At Last

I just want to thank everyone! Especially the people who commented and voted on the last chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!

XXXIV. Happy At Last

"Stefan!" I ran through the crowd and jumped on my brother. He dropped his bags and held me.

"I've missed you too Ab's." He said.

"Hey! You left me!" Jason ran over.

"Sorry..." I said embarrassed that I had left my four year old brother behind.

Niall walked over laughing. "Hey Stefan. How you been?" He asked.

Stefan put me down but kept an arm around me. He bumped fist with Niall then picked up Jason with one arm. "I've been great. Finally finished decorating my door room. Jace went to surprise Nina since she didn't know he was coming along." Stefan smiled.

Niall picked up the bags and we walked towards the car. Stefan and Jace had been in Rome that's why they had taken a plane back. Those lucky bastards got to go to Rome.

Niall drove us back home with me in the passenger seat and Jason and Stefan in the backseat. My brothers kept fooling around in the back the whole way. Niall and I didn't show any physical contact meaning we didn't hold hands or kiss because Stefan still didn't know about us....

Once we arrived at the house we got out and went in. Louis and Eleanor were in the hallway making a huge castle of blocks which was actually pretty big. It was about between four and five feet tall. Danielle and Liam were in the living room watching a movie meanwhile Harry sat in another sofa texting someone. I wonder who it could be? Note the sarcasm.

I heard Zayn in the kitchen but I also heard a female voice. Perrie was in there baking cupcakes with him. They were throwing flour and eggs everywhere and it was a mess.

"Welcome home!" I yelled.

We walked into the living room. Zayn and Perrie walked out of the kitchen and joined us with Louis and Eleanor behind them. Harry put his phone away and Liam put the volume of the tv down. Eli and Jason ran of to play.

"Stefan!" Everyone welcomed him back.

"Hey. How's everyone?" Stefan asked.

"We are awesome." They all said.

Stefan raised his eyebrows when he saw Liam and Danielle cuddled up together and Eleanor holding Louis hand. "So what did I miss?" He asked sitting down on the couch. Everyone took a seat somewhere. I sat next to Stefan and Niall on my left.

"As you can see Danielle and Liam got together and so did Louis and Eleanor." Harry said and smirked at me. "But there is even better and bigger news that I think would interest you."

I glared at him. "What? That your crushing on a girl Harry?" I said and smirked when his cheeks turned bright pink.

"Harry Styles is crushing on a girl!" Stefan said. "Details."

"You sound so much like a girl." Zayn said laughing.

"Harry hid in the restroom when he first saw her." I said. "It was quite funny to watch and he couldn't seem to say a proper word. He kept stuttering."

"I'm happy for you mate." Stefan said. "So the only ones left single are Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Abi."

"Your wrong." Louis said.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked.

"Don't you dare Louis William Tomlinson." I warned.

Louis smirked. "Abi and Niall aren't single anymore." Louis said.