II. Disaster

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

II. Disaster

Yesterday was a awesome day. I spend the day with Nina getting to know each other. Now it's Wednesday and we have school. I was wearing a navy blue and dark red stripped tank with a navy blue cardigan and black skinny jeans with black hi top converse. My hair was down and I had a red beanie on my head. It was a bit chilly today.

I walked downstairs and found Jason and Stefan fighting over what we are having for breakfast.

"Shut up!" I yelled. "We are having waffles!"

They both smiled cause they both loved waffles. I made them and them gas them their plates. We walked into the living room and sat in the sofa and turned on the tv.

"It seems that One Direction is becoming more and more popular by each day. They won a Britt Award and have the number one album in the UK." The reporter said. She was standing outside of the studio where One Direction was in getting ready for their interview Live on radio. "But what everyone has been wondering is who's the mystery girl. We have new pictures of the boys with mystery girl." A picture of me and Liam walking down the street appeared. I chocked on my waffle. Okay so I was wearing a beanie and sunglasses so you couldn't really tell if it was me or not. But what if someone figures it out! "Liam Payne and Mystery Girl together. Here are some more." A picture of me and Zayn sitting in the park laughing appeared. Then one of me riding in Louis back. Me and Harry petting cats. Then one of me and Niall hugging each other. In every picture I had sunglasses. The guys had made sure I always wore em so nobody recognized me. "Mystery Girl sure seems really cozy with every guy. Who could she be? Is she dating one of the guys? I'm pretty sure one of the questions in today's interview is gonna be who this girl is." I choked on my waffle when I saw the next picture. It was on of me and the guy laughing meanwhile chasing after pigeons at the park. But the thing is that I was wearing the necklace that said 'Abi'. The guys had given it to me for Christmas. If the reporters and paparazzi notice the necklace they'll know my name.

"Oh my gods I am so dead!" I said.

"Why? They don't know it's you." Stefan said.

"I'm wearing the necklace that they gave me for Christmas in the picture of the paparazzi notice the necklace in the picture they'll know my name's Abi and plus a lot of people at school have seen me wearing that same necklace and asked where I got it." I said.

"Shit!" Stefan said.

I slide open my phone to call Niall but then I saw the time.

7:50 a.m.

School starts at 8:05 a.m.

"We are gonna be late for school!" I said getting off the couch and grabbed my brown school bag as Stefan and Jason grabbed their stuff.

We hurried out of the house and got in Stefan's car. Nina and Jace said they were gonna meet us at the school parking lot.

Stefan went and dropped Jason to the preschool which is next to the high school. I stayed in the car with my head in my hands.

What am I gonna do if someone recognizes me in the pictures. Everyone will know my secret. Eleanor and Britt are gonna be mad because I didn't tell them. Oh my gods what am I gonna do....

Someone tapped on my door window. I looked up and saw someone in a cap and wearing sunglasses. There were four other people wearing caps and sunglasses behind them.

Oh my gods!

I got off the car and hugged Niall.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.