X. Paparazzi Are Evil!

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!
Okay so here is chapter ten of Shh! I'm Best Friends With One Direction! Hope you like it. I stayed up late to finish this. I checked for spelling errors but there might still be some. Please read author's note at the bottom when your done. Thanx.

Don't forget to:

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

________________________________________________

X. Paparazzi Are Evil!

I woke up to sun hitting my face. Ugh! I looked around and saw I was in my room. Hmm... Niall must've brought me up when we got home. I looked at the clock and saw it was nine in the morning which means we missed school. Oh well!
I got out of bed and walked into my restroom. I took a warm shower then changed into some black panties and a bra. I put on a white loose shirt that fell off my shoulders and short ripped jean shorts. I put on my brown HUGG boots and head out my bedroom.
I heard talking from downstairs. Hmm... I guess nobody went to school today.
I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Everyone was grabbing something to eat.
"Finally she awakes!" Stefan said and I just gave him a look.
"What's up?" I asked walking over to the fridge and taking out a Coke. I opened it and took a sip and turned toward everyone. Niall wasn't here yet.
"Well..." Sherri said.
"What?" I asked.
"Tell us what the freak happened yesterday!" Danielle said. "You and Niall disappeared all day and stupid Stefan and Liam only said 'Let them spend time together.' to us all day and wouldn't tell us what they knew! Because obviously they knew something! Well are you gonna tell us cause I'm about to exploded of the curiosity!"
I looked a Stefan and Liam with a raised eyebrow.
"Niall told me on Friday." Stefan said. "He said it was surprise."
"Niall told me before we even came to stay here." Liam said. "He had it planned since a long time. He really missed you!"
"So are you gonna tell us!" Everyone else said.
Niall walked into the kitchen then.
"Niall these scary people are yelling at me save me." I said.
"Scary people leave Abigaily alone!" Niall said.
"Your using the only nickname!" Stefan said and smirked. "I love that name. Abigaily..."
I stuck my tongue out at my evil brother. He just smiled.
"You two have a lot of explaining to do!" Louis said. "You stole my wifey for a whole day Niall! I almost considered calling the police!"
"Can you all just shut up and not yell at us. We are so tired!" I said.
"Why did you get home at almost five in the morning!" Harry said.
"Did you have sex?" Aaron asked.
"Did you use protection?" Both Julian and Paul asked.
"Are you pregnant?" Sherri asked.
"Can I be the godmother!" Danielle said.
"Can I be the godfather!" Zayn said.
"Niall how could you get our wife pregnant!" Louis and Harry said.
"Oh my gods you guys are insane!" Liam said laughing. "First she's already having my bay remember guys."
"Second they went to a hidden small town for the day." Stefan said.
"Third we just bonded and talked about old times." Niall said.
"Fourth we just went to the fair and lost track of time cause we were having so much fun!" I said.
"Oh...." They all said.
"Yeah so you can all leave my little sister alone!" Stefan said.
"Abigail!" I heard Tyler yell from the living room. "Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry are on tv and so are you!"
Everyone ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. We all stood facing the tv.
"On Saturday it seems the famous boy band One Direction was spotted at the airport! They were seen spotted picking up some friends from the airport. Now it seems that 'Mystery Girl' was with them and wasn't wearing any disguise. This is the video taken by a paparazzi." The host said. A video came up where all five guys were surrounding me covering me from the camera. You could only see my hair and feet. The video stopped when we reached the car. The host came on again. "We can't see her face but it seems these boys care a lot about her? Why would that be? We got some pictures taken right when she was getting into the car." A few pictures came of but they were all really blurry. Then the last one came on and I felt the blood drain from my face. I was facing the camera but y face a blurry so you couldn't really make it out but you could see my necklace really good. The host voice was heard as they showed the photo. "This picture is being photoshopped to try and make it less blurry. But what we can sure see I'd her necklace which we just noticed she has on in another picture from a few months ago. Now what everyone is wondering is why do these boys protect this girl so much? Why don't they tell us her identity? Why doesn't she want people to know who she is? Are the boy hiding a secret? That gives you something to think about. Is One Direction hiding a big secret? We have a few more pictures from yesterday." Pictures came on of Niall at the fair with me but you couldn't really see me. "Looks like Niall Horan and 'Mystery Girl' went on a date. Well that is all for now..."
"Breathe Abi!" Danielle said.
I realized I wasn't breathing and I took a deep breathe.
"You guys give her some space!" Stefan said.
Everyone backed away from me except for Stefan, Niall and Danielle. They helped me calm down and breathe cause I couldn't seem to think right now.
"Okay I'm fine." I said. "What's gonna happen if they find out!!!"
"We'll be here for you the whole time!" Louis said.
"Yeah!" Everyone else agreed.
"I'm so not ready to have everyone know the truth." I said.
"Everything will be fine." Niall assured and I seemed to calm down. "Now we are gonna forget about this and go on with our day. Let's watch a movie."
Turns our forgetting about something like that is impossible. The next day at school everyone was talking about it and they kept saying who they thought 'Mystery Girl' was. Some people said she was a slut who was only trying to cause attention and use the boys others thought she was shy and didn't want attention and that's why she didn't want nobody knowing. This turned into a argument between people and the next few days people who thought she was slut sat in the left side of the cafeteria and people who thought she was shy and nice sat in the right. People who didn't want to get involved into the battle sat in the middle. Eleanor and Brittany kept telling me how she should just fess up cause a lot of rumour were being created and the boys image was being hurt. I only felt worse. Sarah wasn't help my mood. She was being a bigger bitch than ever. Niall and the guys looked concerned about me and I would lock myself in my room after school everyday. Finally the weekend came and I was away from all those girls fighting! The weekend didn't go any better.
Apparently every guy in One Direction had a kid with me! Now they were being call man whores! Simon called Saturday and told us not to worry. He talk to me alone and told me not to get to stressed out about this and that the paparazzi just like making rumours. Sunday was even worse! Now the guys were supposedly fitting for me and were gonna split up because of me! And everyone was so stupid to believe that! I just wanted to hide under a rock and never come out again.
I faked sick on Monday and Tuesday. I actually did look terrible with all the lack of sleep I had been getting. Stefan and Danielle were the only one's allowed into my room. Niall would come by and stand outside my door and ask me to be let in but I would never answer back. I could see his shadow sitting next to my door for hours. Danielle's told me he even slept there a few times waiting. I felt bad for not speaking to him but if I saw him then I would feel guiltier. It was my fault that their image was being hurt. Wednesday I went to school but didn't talk. Eleanor and Brittany and Nina were worried and so were the guys Jace, Kellan, Josh and Evan. Every day the guys image got hurt more and more. Now it's Tuesday and the last week of school.
I woke up took a bath and put on a bra and underwear. I put on my white short sleeve button up shirt and tucked it into my gray skirt. I put on a gray tie and blue blazer. I blow dried my hair and brushed it. I put on my blue high top converse. I looked at myself in the mirror and my uniform look good so I walked out grabbed my bag and just as I was about to walk out I heard from my radio.
"One Direction seems to be losing it's fame." I got an idea a walked out of my room. Niall was waiting outside like every morning. "I'm ready." I said.
He looked shocked that I had just talked to him but then he processed what I said. "You are?" He asked.
"I have an idea." I said.