XVIII. Day 5: Concert

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

Here is chapter 18. It's almost two in the morning so sorry for not editing. There are probably a lot of errors and I'll try and edit later but now I'm focusing on posting. If you like my story press the like button so I know i would really appreciate it and please fan. Also comment telling me what you like most. Hearts to all of you 💛💙💜💚❤

Warning: I AM A BUT WEIRD WHEN IT'S LATE SO IF I WROTE SOMETHING WEIRD YOU'LL KNOW WHY! HOPE YOU LIKEY! SMILEY FACES TO ALL OF YOU! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Okay that was just random.....anyways told you I'm weird! Enjoy!

Recap:

We walked in and found everyone in the living room.

"Hey." We said.

"Tell us the secret." Harry and Louis grabbed a arm and pulled me into the game room with Liam and Zayn following. They closed the door and turned to face me.

"You guys are scary." I said then sat on the hockey table. "Okay so the secret I'm about to tell you is top secret."

They all nodded.

"Okay...." I said. "Niall doesn't even know this."

"Tell us." Zayn said.

"You guys have to swear not to tell no one." I said.

"Okay." They said getting a bit restless.

"I mean NO ONE." I said.

"Okay!" They said.

"Not even Danielle or Eleanor." I said. "I'll tell them when it's time."

"OKAY." They said.

"Niall can't find out." I said. "It's ruin the surprise!"

"Abigail tell us!!!" They said.

"Okay." I said. "I am...."

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

XVIII. Day Five: Concert

"Okay." I said. "I'm....I'm making a surprise CD for Niall."

They looked confused.

"Me and Niall have been friends since we were kids. I can tell when he's down. And the past few months he hasn't been his cheerful self. He thinks he doesn't belong in the band." I said. "You see people love you four. Harry's known as the flirt and there is a new rumour going around about his every day. People love Harry cause he's a flirt. Then there is Louis. The funny one who had an obsession with carrots. He and Harry are known for their bromance and people love you guys for that! Zayn is the one who had to look perfect and worries about his hair way to much and people love that about him. Also he's the bad boy of the group and well...girl like bad boys!" Zayn smirked. "Liam. Liam your Daddy Direction! Gods who doesn't love Liam maturity! Also your keep them all from doing stupid stuff...well you try cause they still do stupid stuff. But Niall thinks he doesn't have any fans. He thinks people only love you four and he's the sidekick who nobody notices."