XVII. Day 4: Bonding

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

Here is chapter seventeen! Finally! Okey dokey! Hope you like it and I didn't edit so sorry for that! Enjoy and please read my authors note at the bottom when your done! Pretty please with 🍓🍉🍊on top! 😄 anywho read on! Enjoy!!! Fan! Vote! Comment!

XVII. Day Four: Bonding

Today the guys were rehearsing for tomorrows concert. I was tired so decided to stay in the hotel. Anyways I hadn't had alone time with my friends in over a week. We need to talk. Aaron, Kellan, Josh, Evan, Paul, Jace and Julian decided to go with the guys to rehearsals. I wished Paul good luck before they left.

So here I was! Britt, Nina, Eleanor, Danielle, Sherri, Stefan, Jason and Elliot sitting in the living room watching Spongebob. Yes we were watching Spongebob! Who doesn't like Spongebob.

"I like Sandy." Danielle said.

"Yep." Me and Eleanor said.

"I'm gonna go do some yoga." Sherri said.

"Okay." We said.

She stood up from the carpet and walked out the living room.

"Abi?" Stefan said.

"What?" I asked and looked up at him. I was laying down in the couch with my head on his lap.

"I-I....umm....." He said.

"Girls I think Stefan and Abi need brother and sister bonding time." Nina said.

Stefan gave her a look saying thank you. She smiled at him.

"Come on!" Nina said. "Let go check out the pool!"

"Pool!" Jason and Eli yelled and ran off.

"Eli don't jump in the pool with your pajamas!" Eleanor yelled after him then stood up. "He gonna do it anyways." She ran after them.

"I'm gonna change." Danielle said.

"Well I'm gonna go too." Nina said. "You two have your bonding time."

She walked out of the living room.

I looked back up and Stefan.

"Soo...." I said.

He smiled. "Go get changed." He said. "We are going out."

I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower and put on a loose coral shirt with denim shorts and my white combat boots. I brushed my hair and left it wavy down my shoulders. I grabbed my white sunglasses and put them thru my belt loop.

I put my cellphone, key, and some euros in my pocket then headed downstairs. Stefan was waiting.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said.

We got into the elevator and went to the lobby. A taxi was waiting for us out front.

"Hey Steve." We said to one of the body guards.

"Hello Abi." He said. "Hello Stefan."

"Can you help us get to the taxi?" I asked.

He smiled. "Sure." He said.

He opened the doors for us and helped us reach the taxi without being attacked by the press our fans wanting to know everything about One Direction. We tanked Steve and closed the door.

Stefan gave the taxi driver and address without me hearing.

"It's gonna be a long drive so I brought...." He said and took out his iPad. "How about we catch up with Ghost Advetures?"