XXXIII. Whip Your Ass!

Sorry for the long wait!

Promise to never do that again!

Can I get at least five votes? Please?

The only reason I took this long is cause I didn't think people actually liked my story.

If you like it vote and comment so I know. I would really appreciate it!

XXXIII. Whip Your Ass!

"Where is he?!" I asked for about the millionth time.

"Abigail I'm sure he's on his way." Danielle said from my bed where she was currently laying on. Eleanor walked back into my room with a bag of chips and plopped down next to Danielle.

"I'm seriously thinking about deleting my Facebook." Eleanor said as she stared at my ceiling and ate chips. She had eaten most of my food already. "People won't stop commenting saying rude things. They keep threatening me by saying is I don't break up with Louis they will make my life impossible. Also that I'm getting in between his friendship with Harry."

"Don't listen to them." Danielle said taking her eyes off her laptop in her lap for the first time in awhile. "They don't understand what you and Louis feel towards each other. People with warm up to the fact that you're dating eventually. Just give it some time." She smiled at Eleanor.

"I haven't been on Twitter or Facebook all day. I don't even want to know what I'm going to see once I go on them." I said then ran to my window when I heard a car. I saw Harry's car outside. "He's here!" I turned back to Danielle and Eleanor who had frozen when I said Harry was here.

Danielle took her laptop off her lap and close it. Eleanor put the chip she had in her hand back in the bag and closed it.

"So what now?" Eleanor asked me.

"We kill him." I said and walked out my room.

"Why are you three looking at me like that?" Harry asked as we sat in my living room. He smiled nervously.

"Because your a jerk!" Eleanor said. "How could you do that?!"

"I can't believe it Harold...." Danielle shook her head in disappointment. "....you are very rude and mean."

"Harold Edward Styles why the bloody hell did you do that?!" I demanded punching him in the chest. He gave me a bewildered look. "You are one selfish guy! She waited for you for hours and ended up going home alone!"

"Abi what the bloody hell are you talking about?!" Harry asked.

I groaned and face palmed myself. "You're a bloody idiot...." I stood up and paced back and forth in front of him. "You had a date with Emma yesterday and you didn't show up. She called me saying she waited and waited but you never showed! She was so sad! You're a fool Harold! A bloody fool!" I glared at him and he shrank down on the sofa. He wouldn't look at any of us only at his hands which he was playing with nervously.

"Abi...." Harry sighed and looked up at me. "I wanted to go. Believe me I really did! I even called Louis and Liam to help me look really good! But when I was about to enter the restaurant....I got bloody nervous! I don't know what came over me but I decided to just leave. I thought that if I left maybe she would just forget about me. Abi I spent the whole time we were on your talking with her. She's so amazing and nice. She has a older sister and is soon going to be a aunt. We spoke about our families and our childhood and embarrassing moments. She so perfect and happy. I guess I'm just afraid...." Harry looked back down at his hands.

I sat down next to him meanwhile Danielle and Eleanor sat their with their mouths open. I told them to go check if Jason was ready for me to pick him up but they understood what I meant.