XXV. It's To Late To Apologize

Sorry I haven't posted lately! Here it chapter 25! Sorry for the spelling errors! Hope you like it and don't forget vote, fan and comment for more!

XXV. It's To Late To Apologize

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"Someone i met today." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"Niall...why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said closing the door. "Emily is my ex-girlfriend. We broke up a few months ago. She didn't want anyone knowing we were together."

"I wouldn't have told anyone." I said.

"Abigail i just didn't trust you to keep a secret like that." He said.

"You don't trust me?"

"No!" He said. "I didn't mean that!"

"Niall we are best friends and you don't trust me to keep a secret?" I asked. "I would never tell anyone. You should know that."

"Abigail i do trust you. It's just...." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't tell you what...." He said.

"See! You don't trust me." I said.

"I'm sorry Abigail." He said.

"Niall why won't you trust me?" I asked. "Did i do something wrong?"

"No!" He said.

"Then why!" I said.

"Emily didn't want me to be your friend anymore." He said. "I told her we weren't friends anymore. She was jelous of how close we were."

"So your saying you chose her over me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry! I was stupid when i was with her." He said. "She called yesterday early and said she wanted to meet up. We spent the day talking."

"So you left for a whole day to spend the day with the girl who doesn't like me." I said.

"She's changed!" Niall said. "She says she wants to meet you! All of you guys!"

"I'm sorry but i'm not meeting with the girl who practacly forbid you to be friends with me just because she was jelous." I said. "She made you not trust me. I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"Abigail i was in love with her." He said.

"Love is such a strong word." I said. "Do you really love this girl so much you would not be friends with me anymore?" "No..." He said.

"You would!" I said. "You would throw away all the years of friendship just for a girl!"

"Abigail-" I cutt him off.

"I can't believ it Niall!" I said. "I thought you were my friend! Friends don't do that! I would never make a guys who i like forbid me not to be your friend. You know why? Because he's just another guy who i'm gonna date and doesn't like me for who i am! If he really liked me. He would trust me to enough to not get jelous over me being your friend. But you would just say goodbye to our friendship if some girl told you to."

Niall didn't say anything.

"I'm going to my room." I said.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I can't believe Niall would do something like that....

The next few days me and Niall kept our space from each other. I was mad that this Emily girl had him wrapped around her fingers when they were dating. She's probaly the same person she was a few months ago. Niall told everyone about Emily. The guys were dissapointed in Niall for letting some girl use him. Becuase that's what she did. She used him.