XXXVII. Nabi All Day (Niall's POV)

COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU LIKED THE MOST OF THIS CHAPTER!

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY!

10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER???

OR

5 COMMENTS????

 SONG IN THE SIDE IS THEIR SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER!

YOU CAN PLAY IT ANYTIME DURING THE CUTE NABI MOMENTS!

RATE FROM 1-10 HOW MUCH YOU LIKED THEM!

1 BEING THEY WERE BAD TO 10 YOU LOVED THEM!

- - - - -

❤ Niall ❤

I stared at the telly but wasn't really listening to what the actors in the movie were saying. I was to busy listening to Liam and Danielle giggling in the living room.

Liam's flat had flooded so he was staying a few days with me meanwhile it got fixed. I didn't mind at all but I hadn't seen Abigail in days. We had talked in the phone and messaged each other but hadn't physically seen her in days. Hearing Liam and Danielle together made me jealous I wasn't with Abigail.

I stood off my bed and exited my room. Liam and Dani were sitting in the couch all snuggled up together talking meanwhile a movie was being neglected on the telly. They looked up when they heard me and smiled.

"Hey Niall!" Danielle greeted me. "Sorry if we're bothering you."

"It's fine." I grumbled. 

Dani raised and eyebrow and looked at Liam. "He's been like that since more than three days ago. Abigail and him haven't seen each other in a few days. She keeps saying she's busy or out. Niall misses her." Zayn spoke up from the other couch where he was on his phone probably messaging Perrie. He looked up putting his phone in his jackets pocket.

"Aw! Don't worry Niall, I'm sure Abigail will call saying she wants to meet up soon." Danielle said.

"Do you know why she keeps saying she's busy?" I asked hopeful that someone could tell me what is going on with Abigail. Danielle smiled apologetically.

"The only thing I can say is to try and go to see her. Instead of waiting for her to call, you go and visit her!" Danielle said.

The front door then opened and we all saw Louis and Eleanor enter hand in hand. They were laughing.

"Hey Niall!" They said.

"Hey." I said. "Do you know why Abigail has been saying she busy lately?"

Eleanor and Louis shared a look. I hate when they do that! Why can't they just tell me themselves.

"Go visit her. She's at her house right now. We just came from there." Eleanor smiled.

"She told me she was going to be at the studio...." I said. "Why would she lie?"

"Just go and see for yourself why she's been avoiding you! You've been moping around the place for the last few days and we just can't take in anymore." Louis said. "Now go!"

I walked out my flat right after telling them not to make a mess. I basically ran all the way to my car. I needed to know why Abigail had lied. What if it was something bad? She wants to break up! Had I done something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have given Jason all that chocolate a few days ago, he ended up puking all over her. Was she mad about that?