chapter 31

mckenna-

we rushed to the hospital not waisting any time. i walked in and kaitlin starting screaming for help "SOMEBODY ANYBODY PLEAE HELP US" a nurse rushed over to us and they quickly laid him out on the bed and i grabbed jacks hand and kaitlin went in the back with hunter. "you okay" jack said grabbiing my arm i nodded about to cry because everytime he had moved it, it would hurt. he pulled me in close "im gonna go get you a nurse stay right here okay?" he said a kissed my forehead and i sat there and watched him go up to the front desk. i saw a nurse walking up to me and i lightly smiled "Hi, im nina and i wil be your nurse for today, so one of your arms are hurting." i nodded and showed her my arm, she touched it and she made a sigh "yeah sweetie its broken look at the arm the bone is practicaly out of place" she helped me up and took me in one the rooms jack followed in behind and i sat on one of the hospital beds and jack sat in the chair and we waited for the nure to come back for some x-rays. "we have to just quit jack" i said with my head down staring at the floor. his eyes lit up "what,no what are you talking about" he stood up and walked slowly to me "jack look around everybody is gettinghurt we are just hurting ourselves we are running away not getting anywhere weve only been here for 3 days and we are already loosing people are probly in schol as we speak" i siad with tears falling out my eyes he put his hands on my cheeks and wiped the tears of. "i know this is hard for you but we can make it out here.i promise" i grabbed his hands and put them on my lap "jack i need to go back home all of us do if you dont want to thats fine but im leaving tonight." he lookedat me and i saw tears flowing out his eyes already "jack please dont cry" i put my head in his shoulder "i love you so much" i whispered he had stopped crying and he kissed my lips gently. "thats why i love you, you always know whats best for us once we are all good how bout we leave ill perchace some bus tickets right now okay" i smiled and the nurse came back in a directed me to the back room for the x-rays.

jack-

after mckenna had told me it was time to leave i smiled but i was reslly only getting tickets for them not me wherever i go nash and johnny are so i thought it would be better for them to go home not me...i walked to go cheack on hunter and kaitlin in the room near mckenna while she was getiing her arm cheacked. i saw kaitlin sitting in the chair sleeping and hunter laying in the bed next ot it staring at her. i walked over to him and smiled "hey dued" he said smiling back i laughed and hugged him and told him my plan he seemed a little disappointed but he got through it and agreed "but dude i dont want to leae you here" i forwned dude ill be fine." he gave me thumbs up and pormised not to tell them till the bus gets here i ran backed to mckennas room and she had a cute blue cast on me and hers favortie color together. she smiled and rasied it up along with a black sharpie "can you be the first to sign it" she grinned and i grabbed the marker and quickly put my name on it and put a little note 'no matter what i loe you' she read it and smiled after and grabbed my face and kissed me and broke it by smiling and doing her little lip bite. "i love you too" i kissed her forehead and i grabbed her and we went to go sit with hunter and kaitlin. 

hunter-

i laid there watching kaitlin sleep right next ot my bed she looked like juliet just laying there but more beautiful. after jack had told me his plan at first i didnt really go through with it because one; mckenna would be crushed and two; jack hows he gonna get a job finish his education and i mean he has no family down here. i considered staying but jack refused so i just went with it cause jack i know him he never lies i know he will be okay. 

mckenna-

we sat there and i saw kaitlin sitting in the cahir wiht a blanket watching hunter sleep..."kait how is he" she got up and hugged me "sorry i pushed you hard, but hes okay he had this really bed resportory problem and it was causing him not to breathe well because nash and johnny had put somthing in the room like a gas i guess i dont really know" i hugged her "glad your okay." we sat there for awhile and the doctor came in a told us that he would be able to come out somtime tomorrow maybe around noon perhaps so we were god to go and she also added that we are allowed to stay here with him. so we stayed for the night and it was a great night we talked about everything ate everything and then it came to what our future was and of cousre hunter and kaitlin had somthing together, but when it got to me and jack we just looked at eachother but then he quickly stated we will be married and have a family and he will be a singer and ill be a professional dancer.. but it sounded like he wasnt quiet sure that, that was going to happen as he said it. but i brushed it of and started smiling and nodding. 

*tomorrow afternoon*

jack-today i had to let mckenna go. this probaly was going to be the worst thing ive ever had to do. i purchased the bus tickets and sent them to mckenna,hunter and kaitlin...i woke up with my arms tight around mckenna she was just waking up and i pulled her on top of me and she sat up "why did you pll me on top of you silly" she said wiping her eyes adorably "because you have to give me a good morning make-out session" she giggled and leaned into me pulled the covers over us. 

we all were dressed and started walking to the bus both me and hunter hand and hand with our GF's we got to the stop and they pulled out there tickets "wheres your ticket babe" mckenna asked me confused the bus had pulled up behind us, i scratched the back of my head "im not going" she dorrped her stuff andi could just see her heart drop tears just started running down her face "what, no u cant do that jack i love you why cant you come with me i love-" i cut her off "everywhere i am you get hurt or takrn and i cant let this happen to you your whole life" she put her hand on my face but i turned my head and looked at the ground "jack no please you cant i cant loose you again" i tired not to look at her eyes because it would make me want to go "mckenna please" i pushed her hand down she stood there "JACK YOU CANT DO THIS PLEASE DONT PLEASE" hunter had pushed kaitlin on the bus and hunter was coming up behind her to pick her up on to the bus. i just stood there and watched her cry and hunter picked her up and she started kicking and screaming "I LOVE YOU PLEASE *breathe* NO-O-O PLEASE JACK" she got out of his grip and ran up to me and pushed her lips onto mine "i love you....." i didnt say it back because i cant love her i do alot but it would just make things worse i tunred around and starting walking back to the aparment complex i love you too i said under my breathe i could hear her sobs from afar slowly muting as i walked i tried not to turn around but i did and she was on the bus looking at me in kaitlins arms and once we made eye-contact she looked away and put her face into kaitlins chest and hunter looked a me and nodded "you did the right thing man" i said the bus rolled away....i love you mckenna claire stevenson <3 i always will