•chapter 26•

Nash:
Me and Johnny drove about 12 hours to get to New York what was this dumbass jack thinking....we drove every corner and every street and couldn't find it but in the morning we have one building to check the Empire State (idk if they have rooms can't remember) this building had so many floors so I don't know how long it will take us to find them.
Jack:
About now me and McKenna were naked laying on top of eachother. "I love you so much" I said out of breathe she rolled over and slid her arms between my arms and laid her head on my chest "I love you so much more than U think" I smiled and pulled the covers over us and kissed her forehad and we drifted of to sleep

9:00
Mckenna:
I woke up still in jacks arms and still naked, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over my head and pulled my underwear on and went to get something to drink because I was so thirsty from jack. I walked in a grabbed some orange juice and looked in the mirror infront of me and I had so many red spots on my neck shaped like hearts and blobs I sighed how much I love jack....I walked back to bed but as I did I heard a nick on the door jack was still sleeping so I checked the peep whole and it was hunter and Kaitlin, I opened it quickly and turned the lights on causing jack to moan..."mckennnnaaa why" he said I laughed and pulled them inside "omg what how are you guys here" I said hugging Kaitlin and hunter "we drove down as quick as we could so we could be with u guys make sure you were safe" Kaitlin said I hugged her again and made my way to jack i laid back down and they stood there and stared at us "so what do we do now" I laughed "oh yeah sorry" i guided them to the guest bedroom and gave them some clothes for the night and get them some rest for all the running we have to do tomorrow.
Jack:
Hunter and Kaitlin finally showed and we could finally get at least a little rest. I waited for McKenna to come back to bed so I could go to sleep again....I waited and she walked back in and laid down I rolled over and put my arms around her and kissed her ear she giggled a little cause I knew that's her tickle place. I finally started to drift a sleep a lot more easier sense I had McKenna with me and she was safe.