•chapter 12•

1 month later:

Why can't I move, what can't I open my eyes I can't get up I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't...

Nash:

I had to go back to school is what my mom told me I couldn't stay home all the time till McKenna woke up all my hopes had just left me will she ever wake up probably not maybe she will but I'll never know because I did this to her. I walked into the doors of the school I was in sweatpants and t-shirts and slides my backpack was one one arm, I dragged through the hallways I went to my locker and crystal came up to me and brushed her body against me she pushed me back on my locker "I've missed you" she said brushing her lips feeling the stickyness on my neck what do u want slut she stopped and looked at me "what did u say bad boy" I rolled my eyes and pushed her of me touch me again and I swear "and if I don't u would never hurt a girl nash" I looked at her ur right but don't make me today no go to ur boyfriend jack.

I walked away walking into first period after 3rd I couldn't take anymore classes so I walked out of school and walked home. I got in the house and sat down on the couch looking at a blank TV thinking about McKenna I hadn't seen her in about 6 weeks sense the crash I think I should today. I got in my car and drove over to wakemed hospital I walked in and walked up to the front desk

Hello may I help u

Yes mam I'm here to see McKenna Stevenson

Uh sir she's not awake

I'm sorry but I don't care I just wanna see her

Okay sir she's in room 412 4th floor.

I grabbed some floors form the gift shop and walked up the steps felt like it would take me a million years to get up those steps.i walked up to her door and opened the door slowly I saw her laying there life less ly I took a quick step back and closed my eyes and looked back slowly tears started to flow in my eyes. I sat down beside her and told her everything.

McKenna Claire Stevenson

I love u and miss u and I need you to wake up I love u and I know that this world isn't perfect I don't even think I'm perfect for u but I need u to make me a better person I miss u so much and I know this isn't my choice but if u could turn away from the light please.

I love u and I wanna marry u and grow up with u have kids with u but I cNt do that if my one true love is never gonna wake up

I laid the flowers by her and kissed her forehead I held her hand and prayed for a moment and got up to leave she was so beautiful.

McKenna:

I heard somebody come in my room oh how I sh I knew who it was but turns out I did when he started speaking it was nash he told me how he wanted to be with me how he wanted to wake me to wake up and how he wanted to grow up and marry me... I love him so much lots of people have been stopping by my parents daily but nash and jack would be every 2 weeks and nash is starting to come everyday but sometimes he just can't come in so he does this nick on the door that tells me he's stopped by.