•chapter 7•

I walked out of school tears flowing in my eyes, I walked to the doors and stood there outside staring into the sky feeling the air blow in my hair and drying my tears...I looked both ways to make sure nobody was gonna stop me and I ran as fast as I could all the way home. I walked in an dropped all my stuff I ran upstairs and grabbed random clothes i reached through my draws to find my plane ticket cause I knew this day would come it was a flight to California perfect place 1000 miles away from here. I called a guy that I had know on Twitter for awhile and we would always talk and we finally met a couple days ago so I called him and asked him to give me a ride. He came by my house about 10 minutes after the call and we drove to RDU.

Nash:

When jack slapped me I just knew something was wrong I got up and wanted to punch him back but I realized that McKenna didn't come back with him. Dude where is she I asked jack tugging at him shirt "I don't know she yelled at me then left u did this mostly nash u need to make this right" I got up and told crystal I was going home cause my jaw was hurting but she knew I was lying "NO YOU ARE NOT U JUST WANNA GO FIND THAT SLUT" she yelled at me half way across the classroom everybody froze and ohhhed i turned around and walked up to her close to the face I leaned in like I was gonna kiss her but I whispered in her ear "we are done." I ran out the classroom taking jack with me. We need to go find McKenna I can't live without her.