•chapter 24•

Jack:
I haven't heard from hunter or any news on Johnny, I wondered if everything was okay? We got to New York about 1:00 am and I picked up McKenna bridal style and booked and hotel for the night...they only had a couples suit open so I signed up for that which meant only one bed so I decided to let McKenna sleep on the bed and me sleep on the couch. I got up to the room and I lied her on the bed and out the blanket over her an I walked over to the couch and laid down and looked at my phone to see if I had a notifications up or any news but there was none so I sat it down and laid back drifting alseep slowly.

Mckenna:
I felt jack carry me up to the room and everything...I really like jack I mean who wouldn't he's keeping me safe his smile is just so comforting and he cares for me more than anybody else did except nash but right now I'm not so sure. He laid me on the bed and I was hoping he would lay next to me but he walked over to the couch. After about 2 minutes on the bed alone I couldn't stand it not feeling his warm body against mine, I got up and made my way to the couch he looked up at me concerned but all I did was just give him a fake smile he nodded knowing I was asking if I could sleep with him he opened his arms and scooted back I sat down and put my legs between his as his warm strong arms rapped around me. I laid in silence and asked jack a question "do you think we will survive" at first he didn't say anything he just sighed "everything will be okay,I promise" he kissed the back of my head making me fall to sleep much faster.

Nash:
Me and Johnny were driving to all he places we might think jack and McKenna were turns out back at school one of the guys found her phone broken in the boys restroom jack must have to told her to break sense he knew I had a tracker on it,but he didn't know I had his too.

Flashback
"Hey nash can I borrow my phone I think somebody took it and I need to find it." "For sure man type in your ID and it will search for you." "Thanks bro,and hey don't go tracking me haha."

Over...

I typed in his his search and it found his phone "whoa whoa,Johnny I got jacks track." He grinned and snatched my phone out my hands to get a better look at where he was going "NEW YORK, what's this idiot thinking!" Johnny screamed hmm New York jacks always wanted to start his career down there him and his show choir but what about McKenna what's she gonna do down there.

McKenna:
I woke up feeling jacks breathe slightly on my neck,I got up from jacks grip and walked over to the window trying to remember what had happened the other day. I opened the blinds to the view of people,lights and just the beauty of the city everything was just perfection. I walked over to the bathroom to do my business...as I washed my hands I heard Jack get up I opened the door and there he was staring out the window hair messed up just eyes shining bright into the city I walked up behind him "beautiful right?" He turned around and pulled me into a hug "not as beautiful as you,promise this shit will be over soon" I smiled at the fact of how much confidence he had . We continued to look out the window. "Where are we gonna go" he looked down at me intertwining his fingers with mine "my friend found me a nice condo we can stay in just a couple blocks from here he got us food and clothes and other stuff we will need to live with" I smiled looking him deep in the eyes feeling one thousand sparks fly everywhere "I'm just glad I'm with you" I said hoping he would feel the same and with that in a matter of seconds I felt his lips touch mine gently I kissed back and I pulled away breaking it with a smile our foreheads keeping our faces connected "your perfect" he whispered with gently feeling his breathe against my lips.