𝟏𝟐 | the battle

𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕—𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

_______

MAY FERNSBY EXPECTED TO DIE RIGHT IN THIS VERY CAMP, whether her sickness would get her or grounders, but she didn't expect to abandon the camp with such short notice. she had nothing on her that she needed, she didn't have any stuff, or weapons, just herself.

the good thing was, clarke and finn were alive and came back, bellamy came out of the dropship breathing as well with the help of raven, only the bad things were, raven was shot by the one and only, the grounders were coming, and murphy was gone, again.

things were coming to the end for her very quickly, but just decided to ignore the time she had left and help others while she could during this time.

may was pulled out of her deep thoughtful by clarke's voice, "may, you wanna do it?"
she looked to clarke, and saw her handing her the heated blade to stop raven's bleeding. the girl weakly nodded, and let her pale hand grab the grip of the knife. she bent down and carefully laid the heated part on raven's wound, earning a pained scream from the girl.

she stopped and threw the knife onto the tray next to her as it continued to sizzle, "that'll stop the external bleeding."

"i don't understand." finn said, his hand gripping raven's for her support, "how did murphy get a gun?"

clarke, may, finn, and bellamy were in the dropship crowded around raven, and decided to fill in the two on what happened while they were gone. "long story." bellamy simply replied, turning the pages of lincoln's sketch book.

"we got lucky." raven replied with a hoarse voice, "if murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

"wait there's rocket fuel down there? enough to build a bomb?" clarke questioned in surprise, her eyebrows bending downwards. "enough to build a hundred bombs." raven sighed, "if we had any gunpowder left."

may shook her head, gripping the table raven was laying on tightly to keep her balance from stumbling or passing out, "if murphy just waited one more day we'd have a much better chance of winning."

bellamy shrugged, "nothing we can do now." he gestured the notebook in his hands at finn and clarke, "let's get back to the reapers. maybe they'll help us. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

clarke and finn shared the same look, before the blond replied, "not this enemy. we saw them, trust me, it's not an option."

"there's no time for this!" finn quickly interrupted, changing the subject, he looked to may and clarke, "can she walk or not?"