𝟓𝟒 | parting ways

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕.
_______

EVERYONE WAS PACKING UP, getting ready to leave in the pod for the journey down to earth. everyone except bellamy, raven, and may, for that matter. they were on the bridge, talking to raven, and while that was going on, everyone was prepping for the fly home.

nini was zipping up her space suit when murphy approached her. she wasn't aware as he stood behind her, unsure of what to say to the girl he abandoned nearly six months ago. he admitted to himself multiple time what he had done was cruel, but there was no turning back as they already begun to hate him.

"hey, little nymph." he decided to say, stuffing his hands in his pockets as a nervous tic.

nini froze at the sound of his voice, more so at what he had called her. ever since they arrived on the ark, that was his nickname for her, him being the big cockroach and nini being the little one. it was always their thing, up until he decided to leave them for reasons may and nini didn't like talking about.

nini kept her composure, as being around murphy was something hard for her, she grew to love him, and look at him as a father figure, and then he left, hurting her and her mother deeply

nini kept her composure, as being around murphy was something hard for her, she grew to love him, and look at him as a father figure, and then he left, hurting her and her mother deeply. "what do you want, john?"

it pained murphy to hear that tone in her voice, as usually when she used to talk to him, it was always happy, and excited to be engaged in a conversation with him, but all of that was gone now. he took in a deep breath, "i know you hate me." nini snickered at his reply as he continued to go on, "and i want you to know it's completely understandable—"

nini whipped around, cutting him off instantly with her own words, "why're you saying this to me?" she interrogated, her tone harsh, "you know what you did. i don't know why you're acting like you wanna make up now." the twelve year old began to have tears well up in her eyes, as even looking at him was hard for her, "you're right. i do hate you, but be glad mom doesn't."