𝟒𝟗 | all of us

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

_______

MAY STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, it was like it had registered in her head but at the same time it hadn't, she still couldn't believe her best friend, krystal, was deceased. the blonde was her best friend, somebody may confided in, and trusted with her whole heart. but now to think that the same girl had willingly died, it hurt her more than anything.

"how long you think it'll be until we get there?" harper asked her lover, monty, who was sitting right next to her driving towards where the bunker was located.

not long after jasper and krystal had died, the three had packed up the rest of their things into the river and were now on their journey to the bunker, hoping to make it in time.

"maybe another couple of hours?" monty answered harper, unsure of his reply, "i don't know it's hard to tell where we are."

harper nodded in reply, and turned to look behind her, seeing may sitting in the backseat, fumbling her hands that were shielded by protective gloves. harper sighed, she felt bad for may, knowing she had lost somebody incredibly special to her back there, and she thought the same for monty.

"she's still here, may." harper reassured may in a soft tone, grabbing the girls attention, "even if you can't see her—know that she's here, protecting you."

may gave harper a tiny nod with a low smile, before looking back down at her lap. she was unsure of how to reply to harper, even though she was appreciative of her words. it was still just too hard to comprehend, and wished that the nightmare would end.

"monty, do you copy? monty! are you there?"

the three all shared a surprised look, before may made the rational decision to pick up the radio, and press the button, "bellamy, come in. this is may, do you read me?"

"yes, may. i read you." bellamy replied in almost an instant, relief was heard in his tone, "where are you?"

"two clicks outside polis. almost there. everything okay?"

"not exactly. look may, i hate to ask you guys this, but we broke down on the way to the island to get raven. we need you to come reel us in."

silence consumed the river as the three all shared a look to each other, all of them deciding what to do just by reading off of their looks.