𝟏𝟗 | the reapers

𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏!∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏!
_______

MAY FERNSBY WATCHED IN HORROR AS SHE WITNESSED LINCOLN, who was now a reaper, let out a monstrous scream as he violently tried to tug at his restraints. his eyes were bloodshot red, and his eyes just had this angered look every time his eyes threateningly snapped to one of them with the instinct the kill.

when she used to talk to octavia back at camp, before the war, the girl would briefly explain to her what lincoln was like since she never had a chance to see nor talk to him. octavia described him as compassionate, and loving. and what her eyes were witnessing were the exact opposite.

may took a step towards him, and that caused him to violently lunge at her, only his heavy restraints were holding him back. the girl flinched when he tried to lunge at her once more, and looked back at clarke, who had the same, unsure look in her eye. they were both stuck on what to do or how to help the reaper.

"can you guys help him?" octavia questioned from one corner of the dropship, tiredly dropping her arms into her lap. clarke breathlessly sighed, unsure of how to answer the girl who was desperate for one, "i don't know. i knew mount weather controlled the reapers." she paused for a second, "i had no idea they were creating them."

"if they did that to lincoln—what're they doing to our friends?"

at the question bellamy had asked, it made may's heart surge with fear. at the fact that krystal, or monty, or jasper could potentially become one of things, it scared the living hell out of her. and she knew they had to get them out soon.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹—

even though only a couple hours had gone by since she and clarke arrived to the dropship, may was exhausted. dealing with lincoln's constant screaming and resistance, she was sure her muscles were gonna be sore the next time she woke up from sleep.

she was sweating all over, and she hated to admit when she meant everywhere. she was in her blue tank top, and every time she lifted her arms sweat stains under her armpits were easily visible. but she didn't care about appearance, especially as of now. she had little time to work fast before clarke returned, and perhaps a few members of lincoln's clan.

it was only herself that could be here, there was no time to get abby or her mom so she had to bring the real him back all by herself, with no one to guide her. not her mother, or abby, or jackson, just her memory that she was counting on.

may bent down next to lincoln, and hovered her body over him to open up his eyelids. all it took was one look and she could see, "pupils are currently unresponsive."