𝟒𝟖 | live for me

tw: death

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒎𝒂𝒚

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒎𝒂𝒚. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆.
_______

MAY WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR that jasper, krystal, monty, and harper were all still resided at arkadia when she and the others got off of the island. there were others arkadians there as well, but her friends were the main ones she was concerned for most. and because she was so concerned, she made miller drop her off there on the way, or she'd cut his balls off and let them burn in praimfaya.

and afraid of her threat, miller did, but some of the others weren't too keen of her being there, and exposed to the radiation.

"are you kidding me, may?!" murphy spoke with an exasperated tone, "you go there you'll be exposed to radiation—what if you don't make it to the bunker in time? what if they don't let you in?"

just as they rolled up to arkadia, may began gathering up her satchel to throw it over her shoulder, only murphy stopped her by laying his hand on top of hers. when she met eyes with him, may could see the fear in murphy's eyes, "baby, please don't do this."

may gave him a small smirk, and began to caress his cheek, feeling the scruff of beard on his face, "we'll see each other again, okay? there's no way they wouldn't let me into the bunker, i'm a surgeon, we don't have many, they need me. trust me on this."

taking in may's words, murphy began to realize she was right on what she said. so reluctantly, he slowly lifted his hand off of hers, giving her the clearance that he was trying to support her decision in going to arkadia. "you just make sure monty gives you a suit, okay?"

may nodded, well aware that if she had it off for even just five or six minutes, she'd start coughing up blood in no time from her anemia, "i will, i promise." and with that, she placed a firm kiss onto murphy's lips.

"i see you soon, may may?" nini queried, growing slightly concerned she wouldn't see may again despite her reassurance.

may chuckled, and pulled away from murphy's lips, and looked to the girl sitting behind her with emori. the eighteen year old smiled, and grabbed ahold of both nini's hands, "ai gonplei ste nou odon." she whispered to the young girl, before placing a kiss on her warm forehead.

and with that, without looking at anyone else one last time, she hopped out of the car, and made a beeline straight towards the entrance of arkadia, not wanting to waste another second of being in radiation.