Chapter 8: We could let our friends crash in the living room

MJ's POV

Since February is almost over the decathlon team that Peter, Ned, Betty, and I are in including Liz who is the captain we have a school trip we're going next weekend. We're leaving next month to fly to Paris since we all did well on our projects.

Mr. Harrington agreed to the trip since we needed a little break for working so hard on the projects over the last few months and I can't wait. Paris is my favorite city because of the history behind the Eiffel Tower. I read it was secretly built as a mind control antenna to create an army of the insane.

Which is why it's my favorite place of the entire trip. I finished packing earlier and now have nothing to do. Liz is with her family doing something, Betty is studying and said she couldn't hang out, Ned is busy with his family, and Peter is at Stark Industries for his internship.

So I have nothing to do, well I could read my new book I got Barnes & Noble yesterday, yeah I'll do that.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Peter's POV

I checked off my to-do list from getting Mr. Stark a refill on his coffee to rearranging stuff in some of the different labs inventory. I'm excited for the Paris trip next month. It's going to be so much fun. I've never traveled outside of the country before to be honest I've never even been on an airplane before.

I will definitely document everything with my new vlogging camera I just got. Mr. Stark and I have been working on a ton of things lately most of it we had to move upstate but we've been building practically non stop so I'm glad I get a little vacation time from all of this.

Mr. Harrington was very impressed with mine and MJ's projector we made. It was the most relieving feeling to know that all of our work paid off and it was over now. I don't have much to do besides finishing this solution for one of Mr. Stark's break resistant screen protectors.

"Hey Pete can I ask you a question?"

"Mr. Stark you technically asked me one but yeah you may proceed." I said.

"When are you and that MJ girl going to start dating?" He asked. Again why do people keep asking that?! It's getting so annoying now. "We're not gonna date Mr. Stark MJ and I are just friends." I repeated again.

"Keep telling yourself that kid." He replied.

"I've told probably everyone who's asked that question, that we're just friends. And they seem to keep asking just like you so could you please take the answer you're given, and stop asking me that." I pleaded.

"Alright I'll stop." He said. A few minutes went by until I heard the sound of a chair moving closer to me. It was Mr. Stark leaned back crossing his arms, I avoided looking at him. "But seriously there's gotta be something you like about her." He said.

"Didn't I just say to stop asking?"

"I'm technically not asking you anything, just making a statement." He said, smirking.

"Mr. Stark stop MJ is my friend. Nothing more than that." I said.

"Uh huh, sure, you'll be in love by the time you get back from your trip." He said. I rolled my eyes, "No I won't. Mr. Stark would you like to finish this project or act like a child?" I asked.

"No need to be so sassy Peter, I was only speaking the truth."

"Yeah sure." I mumbled, I then proceeded to finish my solution and then move on to another one. I'm really tired of people asking me or MJ when we're going to be a couple. It won't happen, she's just my friend and that's all. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 8