Chapter 22: Oh, you're my, my, my, my Darling you're my, my, my, my

Monday

Peter and MJ stood in the somewhat crowded hallway of their Midtown Tech high school getting ready to head to the choir room. They had a lot of fun over the weekend dancing, eating fancy food, and the beautiful scenery of Tony and Pepper's wedding.

As they walked to the choir room they made casual conversation, mostly talking about homework. But once they got in there they sat down and Peter took out a new LEGO set for him, MJ & Ned to build. Speaking of Ned he was on his way to them.

"Honestly, if I could take back anything from the wedding on Saturday, I wish we could have that cake again it was so good." Peter said.

"Same, it didn't have a whole bunch of frosting on it, I don't like frosting that much." MJ replied.

Peter nodded in agreement, "Me either, it's too sweet for me, if it's whipped cream then I'm all for it." 

They kept talking about cake, how to make it, which cake is the best. MJ voted on red velvet, and Peter said funfetti was the best. They got into a minor argument at least before Ned walked in on them.

"Uhhh... are you guys not friends anymore?" He asked.

Peter and MJ laughed in response, "No, we're still friends, except this fool likes funfetti more than red velvet!"

"IT'S CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH RED FOOD COLORING MICHELLE!" Peter shouted.

"FUNFETTI IS AS BASIC AS YOUR HUMOR PARKER!" MJ shouted back.

"Guys, stop it's just cake." Peter and MJ turned to Ned giving him the deadest death glare a person could ever cypher. Basically a silent "how dare you". It was enough for Ned to steer the conversation to the new LEGO set.

"So are we gonna build this thing or what?" Ned asked, pointing to the set. Ned walked over to his friends and they began building the LEGO set.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by lizziemaguire, peterparkour, geniusplayboyphilantropist™, AwesomeAunttoPBP, pepperstark, theguyinthechair, bettybrant and 3,45,19 others