Chapter 9: This is our place, we make the call

MJ's POV

While I was in the choir room sketching people in crisis a guy came in. But when I looked up at him it wasn't Peter though since this was our usual hangout spot. He was tall, asian, brown eyes, and had locks of raven. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." He said.

"Yeah, this is the choir room, why are you here?" I asked.

"I was supposed to meet a friend,  but I guess they're not here. I'll leave you alone." Before he left he winked at me. Once the door closed it opened again moments later I looked up and saw Peter.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey Parker." I greeted back.

"Why was Brad Davis in here?" He asked.

"Oh, that guy who winked at me? He said he was supposed to meet a friend in here but found me instead." I explained.

I could sense Peter was both confused and creeped out. "Sorry I thought it was weird too." I said.

"No. It's fine Brad Davis is a jock and apparent chick magnet. I'd be careful with him." He warned.

I heard rumors about Brad Davis but never paid attention to it, because rumors are most likely not true if the person who knows the truth comes forward and dismisses them. But people will believe anything these days.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Peter's POV

Brad is such a jerk he thinks it's okay to be like Flash and try to date every girl in school, I'm pretty sure he wasn't in the choir room to meet a friend. I'm pretty sure he's trying to hook up with MJ or some other girl, I don't want her to get hurt.

She's way too good for anyone, myself included not that I want to be with her, just an example. But seriously out of all the guys who could try and flirt with MJ it had to be Brad freaking Davis.

Later on me and MJ were sitting at lunch. We haven't really seen a lot of Ned today which was weird, but I texted him earlier and he told me everything.

"Hey, where's Ned?" MJ asked.

"Oh he told me he was going to the bleachers, to talk to his girlfriend or something. So we lost a soldier, sadly." I said, being purposefully dramatic when I slapped my palm against my heart.

"Can't believe it, we truly lost an American hero at heart." MJ played along slowly falling from her seat.

"No! Not you too Jones! Take... me... in... stead..." I said, drifting off before falling to the ground.

"No! Parker! You can't do this!" MJ said dramatically, shaking me to wake up. Everyone stared while we both were laughing and got up resuming our conversation. "Hey, if a teacher can't teach us all the subjects, then how can they expect a single student to learn all the subjects?"

"That may just be the smartest thing you've ever said." MJ replied. We talked until the bell rang for our last classes we bid our farewells and I got to English getting to my usual seat but soon felt another presence I turned and there he was,

Freaking Brad Davis, why is he here?! I mean why is he sitting next to me! He does realize he could sit next to one of the popular girls right? Like are you severely punishing yourself by sitting next to me?

I ignored him and focused on my lesson. First I find him leaving the exact place my best friend is, and now he's sitting next to me in English? But what's even more ridiculous is that he's never, not once in his life, sat next to me in any classes we've been in together.

So what's he up to? Probably nothing good I bet. I shook my head and continued with my work and then the bell rings and everyone starts packing up and leaving. I head to my locker when someone calls out to me, "Parker." The voice says.

I turn and see you guessed it, Brad, someone please end my suffering. "Hi Brad." I say.

"There's an issue between me and you, I know you like MJ it's pretty obvious, but I like her too. I think you should back off." I was baffled, what the heck did he just say?

"I'm sorry but you've got it wrong man, MJ and I are just friends. Besides you don't get to make that call about whatever MJ and I do." I said while crossing my arms.

He frowned, "Just stay out of my way and there won't be any problems, got it?"

"Is that a threat? Because for your information MJ isn't some toy you can play with she's a good person and why the heck would she date a guy like you?" I ask.

He pinned me against my locker, "I'm not gonna say it again Parker, Stay. Out. Of. My. Way. Are we clear?" He asks.

"Crystal." I said through my gritted teeth. He let go of me and left me alone, I closed my locker door and headed out to the front of the school. Walking down the street heading to the subway going home. I honestly can't believe Brad he's going to use MJ and break her heart. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 9