Chapter 7: You're my, my, my, my, lover

(Just a little message guys I suggest you guys listen to the song while you're reading, only because the chapter titles will make sense.)

Peter's POV

Today is the day we finally turn in our projects. Once MJ and I present our projector it's gonna knock people's socks off. And I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's face. As I sat down eating breakfast with May she was smiling at me.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked.

I nodded biting down on my pancakes. "Isn't MJ coming over today?" I nodded once again, swallowing my food before speaking. "Yeah we're coming back here after our project presentation which is at the end of the day." I explained.

May teased, "Alright I'm glad I get to meet her."

I pleaded, getting a sense of where this would inevitably go, "May, please don't do anything to embarrass me please."

"Oh me? Why would I do such a thing?" We laughed. But I was still serious. She already embarrasses me in front of Ned and Mr. Stark. I don't want that in front of MJ.

"I'm serious, May, please don't." I said.

She held her hands up and smirked, "Alright I won't bother you and your girlfriend."

"For the last time MJ and I aren't dating we're just friends that's all!" I exclaimed. Hopefully I wasn't blushing.

"That's not how you talk about her, I can tell something's going on between you two." MJ doesn't like me. I don't like her, we're just friends. Really good friends. Why does everyone keep saying we're boyfriend and girlfriend?

"We're just friends, May." I repeated. She nodded. I looked down at my phone noticing the time I had to get going I put my backpack on and started heading out the door saying goodbye to May.

Soon I got onto the subway and got to school. Meeting up with Ned and Betty falling subject to their may I say terrible flirting. Someone save me. And as if my prayers were being answered MJ walked up to us.

"Sup losers." She greeted.

"Hey MJ, excited for the presentation?" Ned asked.

"Yeah our project is pretty cool." I smiled and nodded signaling that I agreed. "We've been working for months on it and I think it's perfect." I said.

The bell rang and soon each of us went to our own separate classes. It felt like the day was going so slow and I just wanted to get to our presentation. Lunch went by and so did more classes. As the day went on I was counting down every second till our presentation.

After my last class of today MJ and I headed to the auditorium and were ready to show everyone what we made Liz and Betty go before us as well as other kids. Then we were called and MJ and I walked out onto the stage. "Hello everyone my name is Peter Parker and this is my partner Michelle Jones." I introduced.

"For our presentation we made a projector. Let me give you a rundown of what our little machine can do, first we need a volunteer from the audience." MJ said. Some people were raising their hands. We picked a girl wearing a green long sleeved shirt.

"Alright could you stand over in front of the projector please? So here's how our invention works, a person will stand in front of the projector and the machine will analyze what color you're wearing."

"It will also analyze your body language, facial expression, and essentially your mood to come up with what emotion you're feeling at that moment." MJ explains.

"Our lovely volunteer here her name is Sarah and she is getting analyzed. The results will eventually show whatever color which is associated with an emotion." I said.

We waited a few seconds and the results showed that Sarah's color was Cyan that meant she was feeling excited. It worked! Yes! MJ and I turned back to the audience which were clapping. We bowed our heads and left the stage hive fiving each other immediately.

MJ exclaimed, "That was amazing!"

"I know right! I thought it would take a turn for the worst. I'm glad it's over though, now we get to leave and I say we celebrate our success." I said.

"I agree wanna stop and get ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure!" After we gathered our stuff May picked us up and we headed to the ice cream shop before heading back to my apartment. "Hey guys!" May exclaimed.

"Hi May, uh MJ this is my aunt May, May this is MJ." I introduced.

May came towards MJ and hugged her. Great she's embarrassing me when I said not to. "I'm a hugger it's so nice to meet you." She said.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Parker." MJ replied.

May smiled, "Call me May my mother was Mrs. Parker." MJ nodded and we sat down in the living room. I scrolled through my phone seeing a post from Ned.

Liked by lizziemaguire, newyorkjones, geniusplayboyphilantropist™, AwesomeAunttoPBP, pepperpotts and 4,033 others

theguyinthechair: These two absolutely nailed their presentation! 🤩👏

tagged: newyorkjones, peterparkour

view all comments...

lizziemaguire: Yeah congrats @newyorkjones @peterparkour

user77: That's awesome! Good job guys! 👏

user19: Amazing! 👏

geniusplayboyphilantropist™: Good job you two! 🎉👏

pepperpotts: Great job kiddos! ❤️

AwesomeAunttoPBP: ☺️👏

newyorkjones: Thanks guys

peterparkour: Thank you everyone!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After we ate our ice cream we watched movies and just hung out it was fun and relaxing. I don't understand why people think me and MJ could like each other when we're both friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 7