Chapter 5: Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close?forever and ever

Peter's POV

Liked by theguyinthechair, lizziemaguire, newyorkjones and 26,950 others

peterparkour: Hanging out with my new best friend... sorry Ned 😐

tagged: newyorkjones

view all comments...

theguyinthechair: I've been replaced?! 😑😧

newyorkjones: @theguyinthechair Move aside Parker and I are the new duo get use to it. 🤣

peterparkour: @theguyinthechair I said I was sorry! 😭

theguyinthechair: @peterparkour Uh huh

lizziemaguire: Am I being replaced too?! @newyorkjones

newyorkjones: @lizziemaguire No comment

theguyinthechair: @lizziemaguire Join the club of replaceables 

peterparkour: @newyorkjones We screwed up

user15: This is why I don't have friends 🤣

user10: @user15 Bro same 🤣

user15: @user10 Aye! Great minds think alike!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I walked through the halls of school zipping from class after class. I haven't seen MJ all day which is weird because we're supposed to test out our projector to see if it works. It's due next month! I really hope she comes.

I'm in the choir room so hopefully she knows I've also been texting her  for an hour which is probably excessive. While I was pacing the door opened to reveal MJ.

"I'm so sorry Peter for being late Mr. Whitehall wouldn't let me leave until he talked to me about my assignment that had some hard truths in it." She explained.

I smiled, "It's fine I'm just glad you're here I thought you were ditching me."

"I couldn't ditch you partner." She said.

What is this feeling? I don't know but it's freaking me out! Maybe I'm hungry? No, because I just ate lunch. Am I sick? No, I don't feel sick. What is it? "So are you ready to test our projector out? I'm pretty excited!" She said.

Her face didn't show excitement, "You don't look all that thrilled." I said.

"I'm working on expressing my emotions more because it's better for my mental health. At least that's what the guidance counselor says."

I laughed, "Alright Ms. Jones let's get this started."   

She exclaimed, "Heck yeah!"

I started up the projector and everything was working just how we wanted it to now we gotta actually test it out. Here's how it works: someone is supposed to get in front of the projector. It will analyze their outfit and project their color behind them so then they would turn around and see their result.

I told MJ I would go first so that's what I did while it analyzed I wondered what color it would be. There could be endless possibilities MJ then told me to turn around so I did and my color was orange.

"I'm feeling inquisitive, nice your turn MJ." I said. She walked past me and in front of the projector when it finished analyzing her the color yellow meaning she's happy.

"I guess you are in touch with your feelings. The projector says you're happy." I said.

"Cool." She said. We finished up some more stuff and later went our separate ways to get to our other classes. I don't understand these emotions that I'm feeling when I'm around MJ. It's weird because I've never felt like this with her before.

Maybe Mr. Stark can help me out or even May but if I tell her that stuff she'll make it a big deal and I just want her help not anything else.

Mr. Stark can help after all; he is getting married to Ms. Potts soon. In July and I'm super excited! I've never been to a wedding before so that's a first, May's been to a few weddings before so she'll teach me some things.

I'm glad Mr. Stark and Ms. Potts are happy together, I hope to find a love just like what they have. That'll be a long time before it actually happens though. I wonder if I can bring Ned with me? He went to his cousin's wedding a few years ago and he said it was fun!

So if he said it was fun I gotta believe it, Ned isn't that great of a lair anyway, he'll probably be a lot more experienced in everything.

But all that matters is that everything runs smoothly, but I've seen on tv that weddings are stressful and cost a lot of money. I want to have a small wedding, nothing extravagant, just some friends and family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 5