Chapter 19: And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me

(The rest of the title: And at every table, I'll save you a seat, Lover)

Liked by newyorkjones, theguyinthechair, peterparkour, bettybrant, and 3,074 others

lizziemaguire: My best friend is better than yours, there, that's the post.

Tagged: newyorkjones

view all comments...

newyorkjones: No, Liz you're the best, there, that's my comment.

user50: Tea 🍵

peterparkour: Preach it Liz!

bettybrant: You both are the best! 🥰

theguyinthechair: Ha! Nice try @peterparkour is the best best friend ever.

peterparkour: @theguyinthechair Awww Ned, I'm glad you think so highly of me as I do you. ☺️

user17: Why can't I have friends like them?

user50: @user17 I'll be your friend!

user17: @user50 Alright, sweet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same as Peter, MJ could barely get anything done. Her thoughts were clouded with only images of a certain brown haired brown eyed gentleman who's the most amazing person in the world. Peter Parker apparently had that effect on people.

You always think of that boy don't you?

Great, you're here come back later.

Sorry sweetie, you can't get rid of me that easily.

I hate my life.

Yeah, me too, but here we are. Why don't you actually get stuff done otherwise I'll keep bugging you.

I can feel your evil smirking.

Right... you might as well tell that Parker kid how you feel.

Yeah, how about no?

That's such a great cliché.

What cliché?

Oh, the one where the main protagonist likes another protagonist but doesn't tell them, and soon grows old regretting their decision.

That only happens in movies and books.

Oh honey, it's happening right now to you, but it's real life. Not a book or movie.

After her headspace said that MJ thought about everything that's happened the past few months, she came to the realization that it was indeed correct, her life was officially a coming of age film. (That's how I feel about my own life sometimes, why? I don't know.)